SCS-TSRM | MAR 03-2022 | MEGA UPDATE v7.0 | SCS Truck Sounds Reworked MEGAPACK

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
LucasVanDerSpin

Re: SCS-TSRM | OCT 23-2021 | MEGA UPDATE v6.0 | SCS Truck Sounds Reworked MEGAPACK

#181 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 10 Jan 2022 08:20

Hi @R.J Productions

What a great mod!!! :mrgreen:
The sounds of the engines sound real!
Really well-assembled mod. Thank you very much.
I have a question. Could you please add this mod to Steam Workshop?
Please, make it easier for the updates. And it went to a larger group of players.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Lucas
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:
Didi_BVB

Re: SCS-TSRM | OCT 23-2021 | MEGA UPDATE v6.0 | SCS Truck Sounds Reworked MEGAPACK

#182 Post by Didi_BVB » 22 Jan 2022 22:22

Hey,
Really great Soundpack! So many good and smooth sounds in 1 BigPack.
Is there a Problem with Convoy Mode (SCS Multiplayer) or is it a mod order Problem. Only myself can here the sound, other Players can't hear the sounds. Maybe you or someone else can fix it. I used the All-in-one Pack if its necessary.

Anyway thanks a lot for your time and this great Package!
R.J Productions

#183 Post by R.J Productions » 25 Jan 2022 07:02

Greetings.

Thank you all for your insightful comments.

Currently, the sound pack has some problems with multiplayer. It will be fixed in the next update to come.

Generally, the next update is a big one. It needs some time to be finished thou as I am taking time off real life work to update the sound pack.

This next update that will come will have crucial fixes, it will take this sound mod to the next level. Thanks to SCS, making an interior cab volume option, the overall sound will be implemented in a very unique way and close to real life as possible.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards.
Sound Modder

YouTube

Facebook
FlorinCst

#184 Post by FlorinCst » 25 Jan 2022 08:22

Great news! Thank your for your Work!
fmad23

#185 Post by fmad23 » 25 Jan 2022 11:45

Nice to hear, we look forward to it 👍😎
LucasVanDerSpin

#186 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 25 Jan 2022 17:36

Hi @R.J Productions

Is it possible to add your mod to Steam Workshop?
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:
Unster

#187 Post by Unster » 26 Jan 2022 20:59

I'm new to this sound pack and I'd say overall it's very good! But the older Actros has a serious issue with the exhaust sound. It can't be turned down and it's deafening. Luckily I was able to find the definition for it in the mod and go back to the stock sounds for that truck.

The only other thing I'd suggest is to slightly increase the engine volumes at higher RPM's so they're not nearly as quiet as the idle. Just slightly. The stock SCS sounds tend to go too far the other way, where the revving sounds are very loud while the idle is too quiet.
Didi_BVB

#188 Post by Didi_BVB » 28 Jan 2022 17:36

Great News @R.J Productions. Take your Time :)
R.J Productions

Re: SCS-TSRM | MAR 03-2022 | MEGA UPDATE v7.0 | SCS Truck Sounds Reworked MEGAPACK

#189 Post by R.J Productions » 03 Mar 2022 09:40

SCS-TSRM has been updated to version v7.0

The new update of SCS-TSRM to version v7.0 brings new and revised sounds along with full support for multiplayer.

In technical terms, the main work that has been done includes the creation of IESAH RastaJr sound bank by improving the previous ISAH RastaJr sound bank.

In simple terms, I E S A H stands for Interior Effects, Sounds, And Horns.

This sound bank was created by re-constructing and improving the previous Interior Sounds, And Horns (I S A H RastaJr) sound bank.

The new Interior Effects, Sounds, And Horns (IESAH RastaJr) includes new and in-depth sounds of the following for each and every truck independently.

- New interior sounds (Sticks, Buttons and Warning sounds)

- New interior sound volume balance that came with update v1.43

- New truck noise sounds (suspension noise)

- New Volvo and Renault trucks effect sounds (gear change)

NOTE

- The interior sound volume balance is made in effort to replicate real life cabin insulation.

- The update 1.43 introduced a control to a 3 Band equalizer that can assist to replicate more insulated interior sounds.

- For now, the 3 levels of sound, Low, Middle, and High can be controlled.

- Since the master volume levels for interior sounds still can not be controlled, decreasing the Low sound level was necessary to decrease the overall interior sound to achieve an interior sound that has a cabin insulation close to a brand new truck. Which is supposed to be relatively quiet.

- The interior sound volume balance demonstrated in the video titled Scania R580 V8 Sound and posted in the front page is considered to be approximate to real life insulation without disturbing the composition of sounds, under the given conditions by SCS for modders to use.

Front Page has been updated
Sound Modder

YouTube

Facebook

Return to “Sound”