Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
PBandJ

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#51 Post by PBandJ » 10 Feb 2021 02:06

No problem, take your time. This is an open beta yet and things may change a little. Real life always comes first....:)
Bin_Cube25

#52 Post by Bin_Cube25 » 11 Feb 2021 08:49

I’m using the pack for the first time to make a truck and trailer skin (started a new profile so my own company). I used the paint job packer application but I’m having an issue where the trailers are all showing up as pink but the trucks are not displaying any problems. The trailer skin was generated in the same mod folder as the trucks so it is just one mod. Possibly they could conflicting?
magicko84

#53 Post by magicko84 » 11 Feb 2021 18:23

@Carsmaniac You don't need to apologize. I fully understand that there are much more important things in life, like school, work, etc.
Fortunately they are not like certain people, who go into agony if, the modder or, in your case, programmer, do not update their mods or programs, and go to the asylum or worse, start to insult and offend 🙂👍
My WoT Profile: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/112204

My PC: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, AMD Ryzen 5 5600x, 2x8 16GB 3200 MHz DDR4, MSI RTX 3070 TI 8GB X TRIO, Corsair RM850x Watt 80 Plus Gold, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4
nexus9192

#54 Post by nexus9192 » 13 Feb 2021 06:36

Hey are we going to get an update to this for the Western Star cab updates in the new 1.40 beta? Or is it going to come when the full 1.40 version is released?
DAFmanXFE6

#55 Post by DAFmanXFE6 » 13 Feb 2021 08:27

If the OP has time they’ll do it after 1.40 is released. In the meantime you can use gridskin and the current template to paint the 49X’s sleepers if you wanted to, it’s what I’ve done with mine when I tried the beta.
[ external image ][ external image ]

When in doubt... Ask m1keY!
Carsmaniac

#56 Post by Carsmaniac » 07 Mar 2021 12:05

Hey everyone, I've just uploaded a new version with support for the new Western Star 49X cabins from 1.40! I had a quiet weekend so I could squeeze in time to update the template pack, hopefully Paintjob Packer will follow in the next few days.

The naming's a bit weird because of the set-back/set-forward axle split, so there are templates for six (!) cabins, ranging from A (Sleeper 72-inch, Set-Back Axle) to F (Day Cab, Set-Forward Axle). SCS designed the UV maps so that the SFA and SBA parts don't overlap, so you can use one template for both; cabins A & B, cabins C & D, or cabins E & F. Since this template pack was designed specifically to work with my program Paintjob Packer, and it needs to support all of the cabins separately (there are six separate cabins according to the game files), I've split them all out to separate cabins. I uploaded a small revision that makes the 49X less confusing, it only has three cabins now, like it should
Bandit188

#57 Post by Bandit188 » 27 Mar 2021 09:51

Thank you for updating this for the new western star cabins.
DemoFly

#58 Post by DemoFly » 31 Mar 2021 04:19

Somewhat related to the templates. Does anyone know how to I can find the file for the SCS Stripes DLC paintjobs? There's one that I use in game and I want to edit it with a company logo.
azumukupoe

#59 Post by azumukupoe » 31 Mar 2021 07:39

@DemoFly
In the DLC's scs file
nhassler

#60 Post by nhassler » 05 Apr 2021 15:33

Can Someone help me understand what is going on with my custom paint job on the Cascadia? Ive attached some pics. Its like the MOD is copying the images and putting them upside down. Ive also attached my layout to see that I don't have duplicates on there. Ive skinned my Kenworth a few times and never have had any issues. The Cascadia is becoming a nightmare. It even added a logo to the sun visor which I didn't do anything with. I only took one pic of the passenger side but its doing the same thing on the driver side.
Attachments
Layout.PNG
Issue 2.PNG
Issue 1.PNG

Return to “Skins”