Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Carsmaniac

Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#1 Post by Carsmaniac » 10 Aug 2020 13:11

Complete ATS Template Pack

A set of complete, high-resolution templates for all ATS trucks and trailers, including accessories and DLCs!

[ external image ]

Download (704.0 MB)
Mirror
You can download Kenworth W900 templates including the Tuning Pack parts here
ETS2 templates are available in this thread

This template pack is up to date and complete as of game version 1.47.
  • All ATS trucks and trailers are included
  • Lode King & Prestige trailers are included
  • Most ATS trucks use the alternate uvset, and are labelled as such
  • Truck templates are 4096x4096, and trailer templates are 4096x2048 and 2048x2048
  • Accessory templates are 2048 along the long side (so 2048x2048, 2048x1024, 2048x512 etc)
  • Each template is available in PSD and PNG format
  • PSDs include separate layers for each part, where appropriate

Templates for modded trucks & trailers

I've also put together a template pack for a bunch of fantastic truck and trailer mods, full list of supported mods here.

Download (1.26 GB)
Mirror

How to make a paint job mod

Not sure how to turn a template into a working mod? I made a tutorial video walking through the whole process.
Click the thumbnail below to watch it on YouTube.

[ external image ]

If you'd like to keep up to date with all of my projects, you can follow me on Ko-fi, where you can also support my work with a tip.

Enjoy! :)
Last edited by Carsmaniac on 04 Aug 2023 11:59, edited 43 times in total.
Carsmaniac

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#2 Post by Carsmaniac » 10 Aug 2020 13:12

These are the same templates that were available in the ETS 2 section, but as of v2.0 of the template pack I've split them up per-game, hence the new ATS-centric thread. Enjoy! :)
PBandJ

#3 Post by PBandJ » 10 Aug 2020 18:04

Thank you. The google drive link says I need access, just so you know. I used the sharemod one then.
Carsmaniac

#4 Post by Carsmaniac » 10 Aug 2020 22:26

Sorry about that @PBandJ, looks like I didn't set up the sharing permissions properly. The Google Drive link should work now, thanks for letting me know
st0s4ng

#5 Post by st0s4ng » 11 Aug 2020 00:03

Awesome job, thanks very much! 🙏
Carsmaniac

#6 Post by Carsmaniac » 19 Aug 2020 12:47

So, I've managed to get these templates working with my program Paintjob Packer, meaning soon you'll be able to generate new paintjob mods with all of the templates already in place! Expect that update soon :)

As for the template pack, I do have another big update planned... Hint hint ;)
Mr Skinman

#7 Post by Mr Skinman » 02 Sep 2020 19:00

Hi,
Does the Volvo VNL 780 template still work on 1.37. By the way great work ive used your ets2 skins and just under halfway doing ats which as been fine until now when i tried using the Volvo VNL 780 template but for some reason its not putting everything where its supposed to go as i said i've done all the ets2 trucks plus 2 ats trucks so far without any problem so i'm just guessing the Volvo Template doesn't seem to properly work on 1.37.

Once again great templates.
Carsmaniac

#8 Post by Carsmaniac » 02 Sep 2020 22:17

Hey @dannykay89, I've just checked and the templates didn't change between 1.37 and 1.38, so it should work fine. Just in case, here's the Cabin A template from 1.37. It's worth noting that a lot of the truck templates, including the VNL, use the alternate UVset. You should be able to specify the alt UVset in Mods Studio (though I'm not sure of the details), and Paintjob Packer will use it automatically for the VNL. If you're making paintjobs manually, set alternate_uvset to true in the def file.

Best of luck!
Mr Skinman

#9 Post by Mr Skinman » 03 Sep 2020 09:48

Ok thank you :)
Klaxon

#10 Post by Klaxon » 05 Sep 2020 08:47

Thank you very much for Mack template. Im starting with Mod studio 2 and cost me really long time recognize where what and how (template parts) I think I finaly found it and lets get paint it. I am your debtor. Thanks

Return to “Skins”