Oklahoma Discussion Thread

KeganMinecraft

Re: Oklahoma Discussion Thread

#321 Post by KeganMinecraft » 18 Aug 2022 17:06

what new companies will we see in Oklahoma dlc or company types
flight50

#322 Post by flight50 » 18 Aug 2022 17:19

No one knows that answer. You'd have to Google Map search stuff. That's the way I always do things. Go to the cities that you are almost positive gets added and note ATS worthth industries/companies.

Look at Oklahoma economy sites and see what options are. What is Oklahoma known for? Those are some things I always look into when seeking potentials when I'm just doing personal research. I do this for every state because I think every state can offer something new. Whether its an existing industry or a new one. Figure out how the ATS economy benefits and hope SCS did the same research as you. They also view this forum for ideas too. So what ever is mentioned here can get researched on their end. If they see it valid, they could take it further.
Trakaplex

#323 Post by Trakaplex » 18 Aug 2022 18:17

KeganMinecraft wrote: 18 Aug 2022 17:06 what new companies will we see in Oklahoma dlc or company types
A storm shelter supply company would work.
Rule 2.3 - GDPR Violation
flight50

#324 Post by flight50 » 18 Aug 2022 21:03

^ How does that fit ATS though. What is the chain of cargo?
KeganMinecraft

#325 Post by KeganMinecraft » 18 Aug 2022 22:20

construction
KeganMinecraft

#326 Post by KeganMinecraft » 18 Aug 2022 22:33

What I See Coming
-Arts and Crafts Store | Retail
- Airport | Logistics | Most Likely OKC
- Port | Logistics | Most likely going to be named Port of Tulsa or T-Town Port
- Mcallaster Ammunition Plant | Military/Self Defense
Possibly Coming
- York Plant | Construction | Makes AC Units in Norman OK

What i wish to see but unlikely
- Braums farm / Ice Cream Store | Food/Catering | Ice Cream, Burgers would be the main cargo
- Sams Club | Wholesale Club | Founded in Oklahoma City Oklahoma DLC would be the perfect opportunity to add in a wholesale club
- Tinker AFB |Military Base| this would most likely be scenic if added
- Book Store | Mardel, Half Price Books
- Storm Shelter Supply company as mentioned above | Construction | these would go to Plaster and sons
- Pet food Factory | Food | these would go to companies like Tidbit, Walbert, Eddys
- School Bus Plant (fictional or realistic) | Transportation | these would go to truck dealerships like international and Peterbilt
- Atwoods even though we kind of already have this as farmers barn it more resembles Tractor Supply co than Atwoods and we need a competitor to that
-Some Funiture store like Bob Mills, Mathis Brothers | Retail| they have stores Distibution centers and factories in Oklahoma City | We already have a Funiture manufacturing plant in game Heartwood make a retail version of it.
Carfreak200

#327 Post by Carfreak200 » 19 Aug 2022 05:13

There is a Michelin tire plant in OK as well
Best Free ATS Mods viewtopic.php?t=317006

Life's too Short to Drive Boring Trucks

Current Garage:
  • Rezbilt 389 (Allen Rezbilt)
  • Freightliner Classic XL (BSA)
  • Peterbilt 379X (Chief86)
Tristman

#328 Post by Tristman » 19 Aug 2022 07:54

Ammunition plant :?
I doubt we’ll see that anytime soon.
flight50

#329 Post by flight50 » 19 Aug 2022 12:13

Carfreak200 wrote: 19 Aug 2022 05:13 There is a Michelin tire plant in OK as well
There’s also Goodyear. Lawton and Ardmore should get both plants. I completely forgot about the tire plants there. They are must haves to support the establishing car industry. With Texas bringing a couple of car plants, tires is a big part of that. Although not realistic, but since these plants will be parodies, both plants can also produce tires for the truck plants that make the game. So far it’s only Kenworth and Western Star. Texas has Peterbilt and a new Navistar plant in construction in San Antonio but not telling if we get them. Perhaps it will be like WS was in Oregon......it comes much later.

We already have tire cargo. It would help the chain to get the specialized tire trailer as part of the equation. Even the huge tires in game would have a place to manufacturer them if Oklahoma bring tire plants. Along with that, now used tires as cargo. There is a spot for them on the new MWM prefab that should make every state in at least 1-2 locations. Every major city in the US will have a waste facility.
55sixxx

#330 Post by 55sixxx » 27 Aug 2022 00:34

Shouldn't this thread get pinned in the forum!? 🤔

Full production probably already started given that Davido now moved on with his team to another state.

Return to “General discussion about the game”