SCS General Discussion Thread

Tarso
Beta tester

Re: SCS General Discussion Thread

#16651 Post by Tarso » 27 May 2022 15:58

What if the new DLC is the new named HoR?
JaDaKa

#16652 Post by JaDaKa » 27 May 2022 16:00

What you said is worse than getting trolled. Don't give us false hopes :cry: :lol:
Scaniadriver1

#16653 Post by Scaniadriver1 » 27 May 2022 16:04

@Tarso please not the adriatic sea team style lol .... i will believe when i see it :lol:
Double M

#16654 Post by Double M » 27 May 2022 16:31

Hopefully with Hor missing for ETS2, we can at least get Montana and Texas for ATS this year. In some way, the absence of hor can be compensated.

I would like them to make the official announcement of the balkans dlc, it has been a month and a half since they started with the first clues of what the next dlc would be. I have a feeling that in this dlc they are not going to include Greece, but they will include Kosovo. I don't understand the decision. In this way if any controversy arises they can also take the Balkans dlc and keep it in a drawer as they have done with the Hor dlc.

I feel quite disappointed and disappointed in SCS. I think they should have made an official statement on their blog and social networks in which they talked about what was going to happen with the hor dlc. What state is this dlc in, what is going to happen with it in the future. But they have not said anything about it, they went to a Czech channel to comment on it, but they have not been able to comment on it to their players. I feel that it is a great lack of respect for us, your community. They then say that they are very proud to have the best community ever. Before I believed it, but now I know that it is a marketing strategy.
I know that they are not to blame for the current situation, but this is a game and you should not mix politics with games. SCS is mixing the game with politics and that's not good for the game.
plykkegaard

#16655 Post by plykkegaard » 27 May 2022 16:44

Put it to rest
Noone knows what the future will bring for the world
Nothing will be like before

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
MorpheusRJ

#16656 Post by MorpheusRJ » 27 May 2022 16:46

Hey
Anyone with issue to use Reneaul T Tuning Pack DLC with OCULUS?
ETS2 Oculus version doesn't acept the Tuning Pack for Renault T.
xXCARL1992Xx

#16657 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 27 May 2022 16:49

"but this is a game and you should not mix politics with games. SCS is mixing the game with politics and that's not good for the game."

geh, every boarder is political, so do you want a trucking simulator in Pangaea? because there dont exist boarders to worry about
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Trucker Nik

#16658 Post by Trucker Nik » 27 May 2022 17:01

Maybe the new in preparation video teaser is on HoR, but that's only a 0.1% chance, as the SCS decided the way they did in connection with HoR
Underscore_101_

#16659 Post by Underscore_101_ » 27 May 2022 17:35

Let's not release Texas because 21, (19 of which were children) innocent people died,...
JaDaKa

#16660 Post by JaDaKa » 27 May 2022 17:37

Ah I don't think it will be about HoR. We got the Austria update which is a nice little something for ETS2.

And @Double M who says that there needs to be a public statement, it has been made already.
They made a lengthy post explaining the situation and saying it is postponed indefinitely. I think we should just completely forget about it.

I am of the guys who wouldn't have any issue with it being released. It is about a game, in a digital world that has absolutely no effect in real life, and even more to a country which is at war.
As long as there were no SCS posts saying "how glorious Russia is, enjoy HoR" I don't mind, the reality is there is a country there where trucks still move to.
I mean most European countries still buy gas & oil from Russia and I would get mad for a game depicting Russia?

That said I don't mind if we never get it if SCS considers it would harm their image or they don't feel like it themselves.
So so insignificant compared to the atrocities that take place in Ukraine and other parts of the world due to expansionist and revisionist governments.
I mean look at Syria, it is being invaded again and kids are dying. Maybe erase Turkey from the Road to the Black Sea DLC as well..

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”