Koolizz NVIDIA Overlay preset for extremely realistic ATS (NVIDIA users only)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
azumukupoe

Re: Koolizz NVIDIA Overlay preset for extremely realistic ATS (NVIDIA users only)

#201 Post by azumukupoe » 26 Dec 2021 19:12

I couldn't make out what you were trying to say but here's the settings in text
koolizz wrote: 27 Nov 2020 18:16Details
  • Sharpen 15%
  • Clarity 75%
  • HDR Toning 5%
  • Bloom 5%

Brightness / Contrast
  • Exposure -10%
  • Contrast -10%
  • Highlights -10%
  • Shadows 35%
  • Gamma 25%

Color
  • Tint Color 0%
  • Tint Intensity 0%
  • Temperature -3.5
  • Vibrance -7.5
BeriY_

Re: Koolizz NVIDIA Overlay preset for extremely realistic ATS (NVIDIA users only)

#202 Post by BeriY_ » 01 Jan 2022 23:28

Now i only need to wait for the 4000 series to drop lather this year :P
azumukupoe

#203 Post by azumukupoe » 12 Jan 2022 00:05

hope you are going to update the preset with the new SSRTGI filter soon to be released
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/ne ... dy-driver/
Twist3d_Drift3r

#204 Post by Twist3d_Drift3r » 15 Jan 2022 10:54

azumukupoe wrote: 12 Jan 2022 00:05 hope you are going to update the preset with the new SSRTGI filter soon to be released
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/ne ... dy-driver/
Depth filter is screwed. the filter for it doesn't have access to the proper depth buffer in the interior which causes major issues :(
Mahonski

#206 Post by Mahonski » 20 Jan 2022 15:28

Tried a new driver today. All three of his new features: SSRTGI, SSAO and Dynamic DOF (Depth of Field) did not work for me in this game. Is there really ATS support and what needs to be done to make it work?
Das_P0m

#207 Post by Das_P0m » 23 Jan 2022 15:59

You have to fiddle around with the axes Y and Z on/off and stuff like that.
I could trigger the effect but I always had graphic errors that I could not solve.

Maybe someone here has the patience to get the right values for an error free result.
Travismods

#208 Post by Travismods » 05 Feb 2022 10:59

I have an update for the folks using Project Next Gen, weather and its texture pack, since I have switched from vanilla to PNG due to its improved textures. Here are the following settings for ATS 1.43 with PNG, quite drastic changes to suit PNG:

[ external image ]

Couple dashcam shots of these settings I took, will have more available soon:

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

These settings are probably NOT very good for vanilla weather just FYI. I only recommend this for PNG.
Digital X

#209 Post by Digital X » 09 Feb 2022 00:19

I can't quite get the exact number in Nvidia Freestyle (cannot get 1 value exactly, it's always in 2's despite pressing the arrow keys, I'm on a 60% keyboard as well.)

Here's how it looks atm.

I was using RBW before, now I've disabled it as it clashed, looks a lot better. Any tweaks to be made?

[ external image ]
LucasVanDerSpin

#210 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 15 Mar 2022 21:25

@koolizz
Thank you very much for your post.
The game looks so much better.
Best regards to all virtual drivers.
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:

Return to “Others”