Load Order - ATS v1.49 Map Combos (Updated 24 Mar 2024 - Bonjour Quebec)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Wolfseye

Re: Load Order - ATS v1.45 Map Combos (Updated 5 Aug 2022 - Lots of mods...)

#1221 Post by Wolfseye » 08 Aug 2022 07:38

@Vinnie Terranova

i am sorry, i got confused with @Glubschiii s comment about this combo maybe not entirely compatibe with the new Montana DLC. 🙂 Never mind now.

thanks a lot @Vinnie Terranova for all your help. i am more into ETS2 usually, yo I know more about the mods from there than ATS, which I rarely play compared to ETS2.

appreciate all your help here. 😉
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)
altria

#1222 Post by altria » 08 Aug 2022 08:34

Hello Vinnie, I use your map load order but without C2C map. It's quite strange that every time I open the map, the game will crash. But if I remove map files related to Reforma, the game will not crash. My load order is as follows:
San Rafael v2.0
SCS Map Improvements - Bellingham heights FIX for ProMods Canada (v1.1.260)
SCS Map Improvements - Base
SCS Map Improvements - Bellingham heights
MUO/Reforma/LA Ferry Patch v1.1
Los Angeles Cruise Terminal (v1.0.4)
Caribbean Map - Def&Map (v1.3.1)
Caribbean Map - Models (v1.3.1)
Caribbean Map - Models 2 (v1.3.1)
ProMods Canada Definition Package (v1.2.1)
ProMods Canada Map Package (v1.2.1)
ProMods Canada Models Package (v1.2.1)
ProMods Canada Assets Package (v1.2.1)
Pacific Map Def/Map (v1.1.1)
Pacific Map Models (v1.1.1)
Grand Canyon Rebuild (v1.3)
US 24 Extension V1.4
Project Better Arizona Reforma Connection 1.2.1
Project Better Arizona Reforma 0.2.1
MUO/Reforma Compatibility Patch v1.7
Reforma Mexico Speed Limits
Mega Resources 2.3.6.145
Reforma 2.3.6.145
Minor Urban Overhaul v15.11
def route alaska v 1.5s
map route alaska v 1.5s
Vinnie Terranova

#1223 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 08 Aug 2022 08:46

@Wolfseye You're welcome! With me it's the other way around: I play way more ATS than ETS2. Tastes differ.

@altria Are you using a background mod? If not, download a background mod, including a Crash Fix for Huge Combos / Map Zoom Fix.
altria

#1224 Post by altria » 08 Aug 2022 09:03

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 08 Aug 2022 08:46 @Wolfseye You're welcome! With me it's the other way around: I play way more ATS than ETS2. Tastes differ.

@altria Are you using a background mod? If not, download a background mod, including a Crash Fix for Huge Combos / Map Zoom Fix.
Yes. I use ProMods Pacific & North American Background Map by DOWL and his Zoom Crash Fix mod. But the game will still crash if I open the map. The only solution is to remove the Caribbean map or reforma map. I'm curious if it's possible to use both maps at the same time because I like both maps :lol:
Wolfseye

#1226 Post by Wolfseye » 08 Aug 2022 09:56

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 08 Aug 2022 08:46 @Wolfseye You're welcome! With me it's the other way around: I play way more ATS than ETS2. Tastes differ.
Oh yeah, for sure. ;) I am not saying I dont also like ATS a lot, its just most of the time I prefer to drive through Europe and other countries around it. Just because living myself here, i am more used to it.
What i am missing in ATS. for me (thats a totally personal preference) is the tuning. Is it necessary to visually tune your truck to have fun driving it, of course not. I just like it. ;) And for ETS2 there is a lot of these tuning possibilities, in ATS there are only really custom Trucks (most of them arent free as well) that offer more tuning. Like for example Viper2's Peterbilt, thats a joy. There is so much you can change, so many little details. Or trucks from Jon Ruda, although they are not free, but I bought myself a couple over the years, because he really does great work for reasonable prices. Those offer a lot of tuning. Otherwise in ATS its lacking that. All that might not be important to someone else, but I enjoy it. If there would be more like this, who knows, I might drive ATS also a bit more.

But in ETS2 there are also more map mods, and bigger map mods. For me personally the ETS2 side of things offers more variance than on ATS.
Recently came bacl to ATS and now atm i am a bit more hyped about ATS. Lets see how long it last. ;)

Cheers Vinnie
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)
Vinnie Terranova

#1227 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 08 Aug 2022 11:00

@Wolfseye I cannot reply to you via pm because of your privacy settings. Anyway, I've never seen these red glowing strips before, but I checked and I have them too... Really strange indeed...

I've tested with Reforma: no red stripes. So it is caused by another mod; don't know which mod yet.

[ external image ]
arturomaez

#1228 Post by arturomaez » 08 Aug 2022 11:48

I just found an error on the Midwest Expansion map at coordinates -28640.8 93.4635 -22937.4
I don't know how far the error is so avoid going there until I fix it. The problem is the gas stations.
It is already reported with the developers of Midwest
You can use camera 0 and Ctrl + F9 a few meters from the gas station to continue on the same path.

Chadron
Sloux City
[ external image ]
Last edited by arturomaez on 08 Aug 2022 12:16, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfseye

#1229 Post by Wolfseye » 08 Aug 2022 12:14

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 08 Aug 2022 11:00 @Wolfseye I cannot reply to you via pm because of your privacy settings. Anyway, I've never seen these red glowing strips before, but I checked and I have them too... Really strange indeed...

I've tested with Reforma: no red stripes. So it is caused by another mod; don't know which mod yet.

Sorry, fixed the Privacy Settings. Didnt know. ;)

Have no idea what mod could do that, i use multiple, but i have never seen that before, or even since. It only happened that one time there, really weird. :)
Madkine
Global moderator

#1230 Post by Madkine » 08 Aug 2022 12:35

Possibly a mod that attempts to make roads look a bit more used/patched and the red is a missing texture error.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Modding Guides”