[REL] Projekt Česko v2.3 - A better Czechia

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
ItzHonzula

Re: [REL] Projekt Česko v1.0 - A better Czechia

#111 Post by ItzHonzula » 31 Aug 2021 05:07

FinnishTrucker863 wrote: 30 Aug 2021 23:48 Your map mod is great, but i don't like that, you and many more mappers are get requirement to Iberia DLC! That, because me and many more ets2 players cannot buy that dlc. Why i cannot buy it, and other people? Because many of us players don't have that kind of Visa, Mastercard and many more credit cards for buy it from Stupid Steam community.. Here in Finland example Iberia DLC is not sold in any of the so-called stone foot stores. I think since not all players have the ability to get this, requiring the latest add-ons just because the mods work is not acceptable! This is just my opinion, and it seems like I am once again losing one map project that I find interesting. First Romania Extended and Turkey map, now this, and soon when the new DLC Heart of Russia comes again, I will probably lose the map modes of the Russian region as well. Thank you, but when you spend everything soon on the meaning of playing the game I have been playing for years, little by little! And in Finnish, Pitäkää tunkkinne saatana!
amd why don't you simply buy it on Steam directly? You can also use options like PayPal...
EuRoadNet and Projekt Česko developer.

silly nonbinary existence :3
ItzHonzula

#112 Post by ItzHonzula » 31 Aug 2021 06:44

1.0 files have been updated due to a missing Iberia dependency in manifest. Please redownload, thanks.

Wast

#113 Post by Wast » 31 Aug 2021 07:45

Quality and amazing work! Big thanks! I wish you much success in your next work!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GS9bLVAuAs&t=1s[/youtube]
Last edited by Wast on 29 Sep 2021 08:10, edited 10 times in total.
marcoli690

#114 Post by marcoli690 » 01 Sep 2021 10:03

Great map Update!!! Nice work
nISTHUR

#115 Post by nISTHUR » 03 Sep 2021 07:27

FinnishTrucker863 wrote: 30 Aug 2021 23:48 Your map mod is great, but i don't like that, you and many more mappers are get requirement to Iberia DLC! That, because me and many more ets2 players cannot buy that dlc. Why i cannot buy it, and other people? Because many of us players don't have that kind of Visa, Mastercard and many more credit cards for buy it from Stupid Steam community.. Here in Finland example Iberia DLC is not sold in any of the so-called stone foot stores. I think since not all players have the ability to get this, requiring the latest add-ons just because the mods work is not acceptable! This is just my opinion, and it seems like I am once again losing one map project that I find interesting. First Romania Extended and Turkey map, now this, and soon when the new DLC Heart of Russia comes again, I will probably lose the map modes of the Russian region as well. Thank you, but when you spend everything soon on the meaning of playing the game I have been playing for years, little by little! And in Finnish, Pitäkää tunkkinne saatana!
I would say we have to live with it, for me its the money issue, i might buy it at a future date, talking about newer dlc requirement only means the mod has better assets and is up to the scs level which is a good thing.
Clahoz

#116 Post by Clahoz » 03 Sep 2021 18:06

1.0 works with other maps? What order in mode management.
ItzHonzula

#117 Post by ItzHonzula » 03 Sep 2021 20:48

ItzHonzula

Re: [REL] Projekt Česko v1.01 - A better Czechia

#119 Post by ItzHonzula » 04 Sep 2021 18:42

Version 1.01 released!

This update fixes all serious bugs from 1.0 along with an addition of a new city - Mladá Boleslav.

The importance of update is critical, so please download this update if you have used v1.0 till now.

See first post for more info. Enjoy!

Return to “Maps”