Emaulligu's Mechanized Ventures

Emaulligu

Re: Emaulligu's Mechanized Ventures

#161 Post by Emaulligu » 26 May 2022 19:36

Yep, you guessed it, more Renault spam. Not that it differs much from my previous content, but if there's a moment I gotta flex it, it's now or never !
I gave a try to Annie's beautiful butterfly design, very glad to see it making it into the game, though I didn't feel like it matched me, so it went off pretty quickly. Then I had a go at my own skin but mehhhh. Couldn't get my ideas together, perhaps I'll return to skinning, but not right now. I had been over the Super Stripes content already, but I figured one more try couldn't hurt, and I finally created something that looks worthy. Hooked a matching trailer for the sake of it, and I'm off to deliver now, back to Austria with some brand new STYYYYYYLE.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Polarlicht

#162 Post by Polarlicht » 27 May 2022 02:28

I like these! :)
Emaulligu

#163 Post by Emaulligu » 02 Jun 2022 10:28

Thanks ! The trip to Austria happened, followed by more, as I finally catch up on all the ETS playtime I've been holding off till my Renault was ready. The new Austria is absolutely amazing, and I haven't been able to explore it all yet, but I'll be looking into it.
I'm so happy to finally have the perfect truck to drive, it's here to stay !

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#165 Post by Emaulligu » 05 Jul 2022 13:49

Nothing new in Europe, just making sure my money spent on the Renault DLC was well spent. And it is.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Return to “Screenshots”