Poll: Which area should SCS add to ETS2 next?

Which area Should SCS include next?

Further East (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova)
14%
More of Russia / Release HoR
24%
Caucasian Countries (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan)
1%
Ireland
32%
Iceland
9%
More of Turkey
17%
North Africa
3%

Total votes: 278

dahaka

Re: Poll: Which area should SCS include after Russia?

#471 Post by dahaka » 27 Dec 2021 09:32

There is always need for DLCs. the more the better the most the best. Both for us, and for SCS. I don't think we will get 2 per year just yet, but in the future it might happen, especially if SCS keeps growing.
Trucker Nik

#472 Post by Trucker Nik » 27 Dec 2021 10:04

@Fox Mulder I didn't know that Pavel said that if scs reads our discussion about HoR and they know that we expect DLC in April and it was said that it will come sooner it can come out at the end of February or the beginning of March, but that would mean that it will come out during update 1.43
xXCARL1992Xx

#473 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 27 Dec 2021 10:05

were was this said ?

why are you never deliver any source where it is said by anyone from SCS ?
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Trucker Nik

#474 Post by Trucker Nik » 27 Dec 2021 10:09

after all, Fox Mulder wrote that Pavel said in the Christmas stream that HoR would come sooner than we thought, and that it might come at the end of February or at the beginning of March, I speculate
xXCARL1992Xx

#475 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 27 Dec 2021 10:22

"sometimes you need to read between the lines to get the information you are looking for"

is such nonsense, there was nothing said or alluded to that it will come sooner, it was said it will come before Texas and Montana (obviously) and that it is the DLC that is closer to completion then Texas or Montana but not so close to release it earlier
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
cristianrpbeijo

#476 Post by cristianrpbeijo » 29 Dec 2021 00:13

@Fox Mulder i'm curious why, can you tell me via private message?
harishw8r

#477 Post by harishw8r » 29 Dec 2021 07:49

Ceco wrote: 27 Dec 2021 10:04 … it was said that it will come sooner it can come out at the end of February or the beginning of March, but that would mean that it will come out during update 1.43
Both Texas and Montana are expected to release towards the end of 2022 and HoR beforehand that, so we still have at most a 9-month window for HoR’s release, so better to keep the expectations low for a near Q1 release.

Same goes for Balkans’ Announcement. Don’t expect them to announce that anytime before HoR is at least 99% complete and NEVER expect it to release it at the end of 2022. If anything Balkans would come at the end of 2023.
AlexxxF1

#478 Post by AlexxxF1 » 29 Dec 2021 08:47

@Fcristianrpbeijo there is no problem to add the territories of Belarus and full Ukraine to the game.
If anyone is interested, I think a professor at the American Institute of Chicago told very well what is the core and the main cause of the crisis in countries along the entire border with Russia.
if you watch the first 30-40 minutes, I think you will agree with many things and see that there is no problem to add Belarus or Ukraine to the game.

by giving a link to this video, I do not want to start an offtopic discussion. just for those who are just interested or just want to figure out what's going on here. it's all.
maybe living here I see the situation much better, and not as you see it, living thousands of kilometers from here) but I agree) this is very interesting) when a new story is happening now before your eyes)
I am not defending or blaming anyone. just only facts) no more).

no need to reply to me or start an off-topic discussion. just by looking at this video, anyone will understand that there are no and there were no problems to add the territories of Belarus or Ukraine to the game.
with full respect.

https://youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4?t=110

perhaps by making HoR the first, SCS simply wants to increase sales of the future DLC with Belarus Ukraine Moldova. since there are much more people , live
in Russia and Russia is much more famous and popular all over the world. ( Belarus, Ukraine are countries that are only just 30 years old and have never been in history before )
and whoever buys HoR in the future will also buy the Belarus Ukraine DLC with great desire.

since yes, Belarus Ukraine, there are not many mountains and oceans here: D. but it has its own unique atmosphere and spirit.
and yes, there are thousands of lakes and rivers here) the Carpathian mountains in western Ukraine, or the Black Sea coast in the south.

for example Belarus is called ‘The lungs of Europe’. swamps occupy 14% of the territory of the entire country, Belarus is the only country in Europe 1\7 of which is occupied by swamps. forests occupy almost half of the territory of the entire country - 42%. and to all this )) and just imagine in such a small country about 11 thousand lakes.

alternative roads and routes, as well as 5 DLCs will be combined into one, it will all be very cool.
all this will increase future sales of DLC Central Europe (Belarus, Ukraine). especially after the HoR DLC release.

if I'm probably right, then I understand that the SCS made the right decision.

I thought a little here, perhaps yes, the SCS are not yet interested in the creation of the whole of Ukraine, but only in its western part. and if we got Belarus with Moscow, then for the western part of Ukraine even with Moldova it would not be a large DLC. but add Belarus to western Ukraine with Moldova and you have a huge DLC comparable to the latter like Iberia or HoR.

P.S. if there are still those who are interested in how it all began and why we have what we have today. to finally close this offtopic, here at Yale University everything is described in detail. why is our world today at such a point.
there is no need to agree or disagree with all this. just facts that make you think a little.
and in 50-100 years, children in schools will use history textbooks to study what is happening today in front of our eyes, what we see live :o ) https://youtu.be/8X7Ng75e5gQ?t=1
Adriatic Sea Team

#479 Post by Adriatic Sea Team » 30 Dec 2021 09:29

It's obvious that SCS has a full focus on Russia and it's too early to tease or speak about the next map expansion. I think there would not be any teasers or announcements before February or March.
Trucker Nik

#480 Post by Trucker Nik » 02 Jan 2022 18:53

Today, after a long time, I visited Istanbul, and in my opinion, it would be great to get the rest of Turkey, but pretty gradually, HoR will come out, the Balkan DLC will come out, then the Turkish DLC could come

Return to “General discussion about the game”