[1.49] Krone Profi Box Carrier Pack [Krone DLC required]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Sebastian7870

Re: [1.42] Krone Profi Box Carrier Pack [Krone DLC required]

#91 Post by Sebastian7870 » 23 Nov 2021 15:30

I just tested the configuration "weight_distribution: semitrailer". As I thought, the trailer turned around all axles - it looked like the turntable would break.
Therefore I have to leave it at the setting "weight_distribution: spreader" (this is the value for heavy-cargo trailers in American Truck Simulator).
Creator of the Swap Body Carrier System
[ external image ]
Steam | WorldOfTrucks | SCS Profile
Sven rene lol

Re: [1.43] Krone Profi Box Carrier Pack [Krone DLC required]

#92 Post by Sven rene lol » 01 Jan 2022 18:30

hi wouldn't that be something else for your pack?
Attachments
SCBZWFAWF2 Hero.jpg
WW_Basaltkopp

#93 Post by WW_Basaltkopp » 17 Jan 2022 14:57

@Sven rene lol,

do you mean the underfloor coupled tandem trailer?

Yes, I think Sebastian7870 should maybe write something like this on his ToDo list. But he would have to expand his other mod for that.

An underfloor coupled tandem would be necessary, for example, if you wanted to integrate 7.82 swap bodies. I think that this could definitely be on Sebastian's list, it's very extensive and takes a lot of time to keep such a project up to date and, above all, to constantly expand it.

@Sebastian7870

Also in this way, so at this point, again a PRAISE on my part for this, YOUR GREAT MOD!

I would definitely welcome a low-flying coupled tandem (later), even if I prefer to drive a turntable. You could write this on your wish list / to-do list, because this would be ONE of three requirements for 7.82 swap bodies.

Should you decide to integrate further interchangeable containers (especially the longer 7.82 WB's), these should only work on the underfloor coupled tandem. For this, in turn, your Swap Body Carrier would have to have an additional undercarriage - the underfloor coupling to be able to pull the new tandem ;-)

I'll try to keep that separate - so no further details here, I'll put that in the other two threads ;-)
Sorry for my very bad english ;) I used the google Translater :mrgreen: :roll:
Sebastian7870

#94 Post by Sebastian7870 » 17 Jan 2022 16:07

@WW_Basaltkopp Yes, as 7.82 swap bodies are often used by companies like Dachser (they need to have tandems and low-hitch trucks for getting enough free space between the truck and the trailer swap body), I can understand that you all want those in game.
I'll have to admit that I do not think it will be possible in this year. It has several reasons.
[ external image ]
WW_Basaltkopp

#95 Post by WW_Basaltkopp » 17 Jan 2022 16:16

@Sebastian7870, oh oh - but many will not like to hear that, as early as mid-January, it can be ruled out that certain content can probably not be integrated in the current year :-(

But I can understand. I think more about this would probably make more sense via PM, the thread should remain "free" for the essential and important things ;-)
Sorry for my very bad english ;) I used the google Translater :mrgreen: :roll:
Sebastian7870

Re: [1.46] Krone Profi Box Carrier Pack [Krone DLC required]

#96 Post by Sebastian7870 » 24 Dec 2022 00:12

Major update information post:

viewtopic.php?p=1776385#p1776385

Happy Holidays :D
[ external image ]
Norty

#98 Post by Norty » 08 Jan 2023 10:23

@Ethopia is there an update for SwapBodyCarrier_Chassis_M-BSK? if so, where can i download it.
KieskutscherEF

#99 Post by KieskutscherEF » 08 Jan 2023 12:01

If the Author of the swap body addon for the SK Not made an Update, you have to Chance by your self the def files for the New swap bodys...
For this work you have to download the swap bodys at sharemods an than Copy the def files of the swap bodys in the folder of the SK swap bodys. After this it should be work. I hope that xbs made it self and also Sebastian7870 Swaps compatible to his trucks.
But by your self, you need Not modding specs, only copy and paste def files to the truck which have an addon for this package. So i had do this for the f2000 and it works perfectly.
And no i dont rewrite and upload files of other authors without permissions. So i do Not share any Things of this, sorry
Reallife Trucker SwapBody Carrier DHL

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... pid=227300

My YouTube Channel
[youtube]https://youtube.com/@kieskutscheref4608[/youtube]
pudgyy

#100 Post by pudgyy » 25 Jan 2023 16:37

Any reason why I am not getting any jobs for this trailer? believe I have installed everything :(

Return to “Trailers”