Jezza8's Nvidia Freestyle Presets (TrueLite, Apex4 and more...)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
MrPapaBear

Re: Jolakottur's Nvidia Freestyle Preset

#11 Post by MrPapaBear » 02 Jul 2021 21:47

So for JBX test the next update I can tell you, he fixed it allot at the moment in the main time frame from 10-17 hours. Hes working on the rest. I think he found out himself to keep more to adjusting then changing things. Hard to explain but I try, hes now just changing textures that are overexposed, hes stepping away from trying to fix everything. I run his newest Version as a tester and its way better and natural. So what I got going on now is Project NG Vegetation, JBX light and sky-box with fixed textures and Realistic Rain from Dark Captain. Your setting her is like the icing on the cake, it looks gorgeous. I run a havy mod setup myself with Promods, Roex and Rusmap, Jazzy cat mods and bunch of other on and off things but all together I'm running 100Modifications. Like u I use NPI because without it no chance of stable FPS, but with NPI I run a stable 72FPS. So thanks for your settings, keep up the great work and give JBX in the future another try if you like.

You have Sharpen two times, one under details and the other one in NCP

DETAILS
Sharpen : 15

and NCP the one thats used with NPI. So because this Sharpen is higher, I would go with turn the Sharpen off in NCP but leave the grain filter turned on. This should give the right mix? Or what you think?
Developer of Economy Evolution
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2457732493
The Economy Mod for ProMods Players with addons for Map Mods and other Cargo Mods :D
[ external image ]
Jolakottur

Re: Jolakottur's Nvidia Freestyle Preset

#12 Post by Jolakottur » 03 Jul 2021 08:24

Oh yes thanks for pointing that last one out, I completely forgot it! :) I was thinking about the main "Sharpen" filter that has the same options as in NCP (sharpening + ignore film grain)

I'll try your recommendation and let you know. Good to know Juan's focusing on the main daytime lighting, and based on your experience with the upcoming update, we can definitely hope for the best !

Out of curiosity, I understand you have a 144hz monitor, but what's your hardware to run the game at a stable 72FPS with the whole scheme + JBX implemented ?
MrPapaBear

Re: Jolakottur's Nvidia Freestyle Preset V2

#13 Post by MrPapaBear » 03 Jul 2021 14:18

I’ll send you how I set up NPI later when I’m back on my Computer. I’ll have it set somewhat different then the standard, like with your settings her it was accomplished by following the Forum on Roex and learning the different ins and outs.

Edit: I send you a PM with the settings.
The Economy Mod for ProMods Players with addons for Map Mods and other Cargo Mods :D
[ external image ]
MrPapaBear

#14 Post by MrPapaBear » 11 Jul 2021 15:17

I love to test things out. That's why I'm a tester for DB Creation and JBX. Like we talked JBX is nice but really bright some times, its more a Cinematic look into the Game word. With the new updates it gets better and more realistic. The thing is not everyone can spend money on a Mod. So I tested something and wow im amazed how good it looks. Using NPI like before and for the Graphic's mod part I used the only free alternative at the moment Realistic Brutal Weather Unforgiving V6.6. So turning on the Game it allready looks good and realistic, but then turning your filter setting's on- wow mindblowing how realistic it looks and how clear the picture is. Just my few cents for a free alternative.
[ external image ]
Pyoter

#15 Post by Pyoter » 11 Jul 2021 16:59

Well, I tried to set this things on my own but always there was something it didn't feel right. Now I applied your present and it seems to be finally something what I was looking for :D
Fav for fav? Here is my WoTr https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/982293
Jolakottur

#16 Post by Jolakottur » 13 Jul 2021 07:29

Thanks guys :) I used SCS default weather/DowL's High Res Skyboxes to make the preset so I didn't know how it would run with the likes of RBW. Gave it a try yesterday with Kass' mod and thought it had a wee "Kinematic Reshade Extreme" vibe in terms of contrast and colors. It's clearly a whole different experience between this and default weather, but I'm glad if it suits your liking !
aerlenkoenig

#17 Post by aerlenkoenig » 13 Jul 2021 08:44

Thank you for sharing these great settings. Looks good!
sihame

#18 Post by sihame » 14 Jul 2021 16:35

Thank you ! it looks amazing :D I even try the same settings on ATS and I love it !!
Jolakottur

#19 Post by Jolakottur » 14 Jul 2021 16:52

Extra preset : V2 JBX Edition

As the title says, this extra preset is specifically adapted for JBX Graphics (at least its current 1.7.5.1 version for ETS2/ATS). It is not recommended to use these values with RBW or more particularly with SCS default weather, for which the normal V2 was designed (see link at the top of OP to access the dedicated post)

This one was quite a pain to make, and I'd like to thank @MrPapaBear for his help and advice while making adjustments. I wasn't able to fully counter the overexposed whites, but that should hopefully be addressed in the next update of this mod. Also bear in mind that the mod is currently not optimized for many rock/sand textures and that you might get unpleasing results on maps with desertic areas such as RSM or RTA. That, again, is supposed to be improved when 1.7.5.2 comes out. The preset does however correct general exposure, contrast for a more natural looking experience.

Here's the set :
SHARPEN+ : Intensity 8 / Texture Detail 15 / Invert Z-Axis Depth ON / Invert Y-Axis OFF
DETAILS : Sharpen 30 / Clarity 25 / HDR Toning -54 / Bloom 3
BRIGHTNESS/EXPOSURE : Exposure -4 / Contrast -30 / Highlights -70 / Shadows 13 / Gamma 10
COLOR : Tint Color 0 / Tint Intensity 0 / Temperature -1.5 / Vibrance -1.5

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]
spindoc

#20 Post by spindoc » 20 Jul 2021 16:59

I've tried a lot of presets and most don't handle nights well. Your v2 preset seems to be a nice balance between realistic days and nights. Thanks for sharing.

Return to “Others”