[REL] [1.47] RJL Scania G, R & Streamline v23.6.25

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Ruward

Re: [REL] [1.43] RJL Scania R & Streamline v21.12.9

#571 Post by Ruward » 21 Jan 2022 12:59

@Wolfseye I recommend the sounds by @Max2712
Very good quality and up to date for 1.43 on the forum and Steam Workshop.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... pid=227300
Greetings oet Grunn!
World of Trucks
Wolfseye

#572 Post by Wolfseye » 23 Jan 2022 22:11

thank you.;)
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)
Wolfseye

#573 Post by Wolfseye » 25 Jan 2022 22:12

Hey guys, another question. Are there maybe some working mods that offer more of those truck deck plates at the back ?

Code: Select all

https://jackschromeshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Smooth-Deck-Plate.jpg
I only have 2 kinda metallic rough ones that i can use with the RJL, or 2 painted deck plates. But I remember, when I for example have some tuning mods for the Scania S Next Gen etc. then I have those shiny back cover plates, i forgot what they are called. But are there some mods that can offer more choice of those for the RJL truck mod ? I really preferred the shiny ones.

Thanks. ;)

Wolf
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)
Ruward

#574 Post by Ruward » 26 Jan 2022 07:44

@Wolfseye Do you own the Scania tuning DLC? Use the compatibility addon for the DLC rear bumpers, they include deckplates.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2466544698
Greetings oet Grunn!
World of Trucks
Wolfseye

#575 Post by Wolfseye » 26 Jan 2022 07:47

@Ruward Thanks m8. ;) And yes, I actually have that. But i still only have 4 Deckplates, all 4 with the same rough material. 2 are kinda "metal", the other 2 are painted versions of the same. I know, that for example, when I played with the Scania S (NextGen for sure), i had also some polished shiny looking deckplates. But not since I went with the RJL. I have all sorts of tuning that are compatible with Scania RJL etc. but non of them has additional deckplates. Strange.

Code: Select all

- BC Talmu Pack                                                                           (=Steam Workshop=)
- Truck Tables by Racing
- Scania R S Addons v5.8
- Tuning All Truck Package 1.41
- Tuning Pack Trailer Slot (Part of "Tuning All Truck Package")
- Jetta2000 RJL Addons Beta v0.6
- P8 Light + Accessory Pack (Powerkasi)
- Tuning Accessoires Pack by Sheytan                                                      (=Steam Workshop=)
- BC Belka Accessory v1.3                                                                 (=Steam Workshop=)
- Truck Accessory Pack                                                                    (=Steam Workshop=)
- ScaniaLightPack and MoreLightsAddon                                                     (=Steam Workshop=)
- iPad Air (2020) GPS                                                                     (=Steam Workshop=)
- Scania Accessory Pack - MG Addon                                                        (=Steam Workshop=)
- Scania R/Streamline/RJL Addon Packs                                                     (=Steam Workshop=)
- Wheels Pack by 50k
- SCS Light and Accessories Add-On                                                        (=Steam Workshop=)
- Kelsa Addon Packs                                                                       (=Steam Workshop=)
- ETS2 [TOOL] Construction Roof Grill + LED Bar                                           (=Steam Workshop=)
- LED TruckLight
- Whelen Legacy + Grill Strobes ETS2 1.40 (Discontinued)                                  (=Steam Workshop=)
- Wimpel Gedöns
- Interior Addon by Wolli
- BigT Britax Beacon 1.40+ Fix                                                            (=Steam Workshop=)
- BigT Britax LED Beacons Pack                                                            (=Steam Workshop=)
- Boreman LED Marker Lights Pack                                                          (=Steam Workshop=)
- Lazer Light
- Hella Rallye 3000 v16 by Obelihnio
- SGD Scania RJL Addons
- RJL Cabin Accessories DLC Compatibility Addon                                           (=Steam Workshop=)
- RJL Might Griffin DLC Compatibility Addon                                               (=Steam Workshop=)
- SiSL's Mega Pack                                                                        (=Steam Workshop=)
These are the tuning things I use atm, and there is a lot of nice things. ;) But there are still not more deckplates.
Ruward

#576 Post by Ruward » 26 Jan 2022 07:54

@Wolfseye There should be three deckplates included in the DLC I believe.
I dont know about any addons.
In the Truck Accessories catagory there are some addons for RJL, maybe there's something for you in there? viewforum.php?f=175
Greetings oet Grunn!
World of Trucks
Wolfseye

#577 Post by Wolfseye » 26 Jan 2022 07:57

Thanks m8, I think I covered most things in my list. ;) Was already going through these. Unless there are some mods that are more for the regular R version, but would also work on the RJL. I dont know.
Cheers m8
Markus M

#578 Post by Markus M » 28 Jan 2022 23:01

https://gyazo.com/305a870e216983831e8436893cdf910e Hi, getting this Error texture on DRL lights. Anyone have an idea as to why? Have no mods that should conflict with RJL.

https://pastebin.pl/view/e8a3ddfe here is my gamelog
LoaderSaints

#579 Post by LoaderSaints » 29 Jan 2022 07:09

@Markus M Please use the -unlimitedlog launch parameter as that gamelog is of no use due to it being truncated.
Markus M

#580 Post by Markus M » 29 Jan 2022 09:06

LoaderSaints wrote: 29 Jan 2022 07:09 @Markus M Please use the -unlimitedlog launch parameter as that gamelog is of no use due to it being truncated.
How do i enable or activate this? In the ets2 console or? i don't understand

Return to “Trucks”