Emaulligu across the pond

Emaulligu

Re: Emaulligu across the pond

#11 Post by Emaulligu » 12 Jul 2021 17:00

Welp, the RM double sticked with me for a little longer, did more deliveries with it, till I decided to try this 53ft reefer again, except I don't like it, so I think I'll be back with the RM next time I pass by a garage, picking up other cargos in the meantime. The scenery is as beautiful as ever and it's a pleasure to drive through these new states.
Have yet to do the vanilla profile I've been saying I'd do for months and with 1.41 upon us very soon, it's now or never. My profile won't break, but I need a clean profile to convoy with, until mod support eventually gets added for Convoy.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#12 Post by Emaulligu » 19 Jul 2021 07:18

Potato time !
I couldn't do the big Idaho potato delivery without a matching T680, and so I did. Afterwards I seriously revamped my W900 to make it a little more interesting, and started delivering more potatoes. I even met @poozykrem on the way !

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
poozykrem

#13 Post by poozykrem » 19 Jul 2021 07:41

Nice truck, awesome shots!
Emaulligu

#15 Post by Emaulligu » 24 Jul 2021 12:57

Potato Trucking !

Well, gotta start by the start. I tried the WS again. The SBA chassis has a nice turning radius and the painted fenders are cool. Honestly ? Not as bad as I remembered, even though there's still that thing about the sleeper cab being the Cascadia but with a new hood. At least Western Star didn't bother with plastic and aerodynamics. Nope. Big chrome tanks and a massive square bumper. Now that's what I call a truck, but I missed my Mack so I've been back with it.

As I was about to go to bed yesterday, I noticed SCS Twitter said something about a potato convoy, so I booted the game again. Had the chance to meet Alex and other people as they joined, and we took some more deliveries to complete our Idaho Spuds event ! Overall a really good time, everyone was super nice and I'm glad I could be part of this !

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
poozykrem

#16 Post by poozykrem » 24 Jul 2021 13:27

Wow lucky
Emaulligu

#17 Post by Emaulligu » 17 Aug 2021 09:27

We've got two separated trucks today, a highway Kenworth build I've been trying, less showy than the previous one, and a heavy haul daycab one, that should be able to pull pretty much everything thrown at him with the 8x6 chassis. The daycab makes it easier to drive with such a long chassis, because I'm still scared of mixing both.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#18 Post by Emaulligu » 22 Aug 2021 08:56

In the meantime, the Mack is back in the works, as I figured it might be interesting to have the full height sleeper on it, if not for the looks, at least for the vague RP side of "my virtual driver now has more space to stretch !". Which doesn't matter because said driver doesn't exist. That or I'm just freaking out again and trying to fix all my trucks. So far the extra chassis length isn't impairing the manoeuvrability too much so it's good. I'm just unsure about the truck look for now, at least with containers it's sort of ok, but it'll probably get worse if I try to haul anything else.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
poozykrem

#20 Post by poozykrem » 22 Aug 2021 09:50

Cool highway spec w900!

Return to “Game”