Emaulligu across the pond

Emaulligu

Re: Emaulligu across the pond

#31 Post by Emaulligu » 28 Oct 2021 07:59

I had begun the Thrustmaster event with my W900 from the previous post, but then I found a magical VHS tape that turned my truck into something else entirely :
Neon Bolt is my favorite paintjob of the DLC so my Mack found itself on the road again.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#32 Post by Emaulligu » 08 Nov 2021 07:43

Another batch of pictures straight of the 80s... For a brand new truck, the Mack Anthem plays the vintage card perfectly and it's great to see !

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#33 Post by Emaulligu » 23 Nov 2021 08:50

Famous last words : "Hey, I bet that thing isn't that heavy, I'm sure I could pull it !"
Mistakes were made.
That Log stacker made it safely to destination, but it was, quite literally, a drag.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#34 Post by Emaulligu » 26 Nov 2021 08:56

It's been a while I didn't take the time to write something in here. I found myself travelling through Wyoming two days ago and I took a certain picture (the second one from this post) and amazed myself at how good this game looks, even more with the new lighting. I purchased ATS two years ago during lockdown so I could relax and enjoy some of those American Dream vibes. And here we are, 2 years and 500 hours later, looking at the scenery as if it was the first time again. So much work and dedication was put into this game and we can only hope it'll keep going !

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#35 Post by Emaulligu » 11 Dec 2021 06:49

I've been trying out 1.43 in ATS as well, I've bought a dumper trailer, and decided I'd need something... stronger to haul it. Now as it turns out this was a mistake, because Oregon is more renowned for its forests than careers, and using such a beast to haul 3 tons of wood shaving turned out to be a little... disproportionate. Still looks good though.

Then I took my Cascadia into the future, at at least the very recent present with the new version. The new dashboard is very nice and the new aero bumper helps making the truck slightly less ugly. It's still not a bad truck to drive overall, but it doesn't impress me at all. It gets the job done, but that's about it. The design seems to lack any kind of passion or interest from its designers.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#36 Post by Emaulligu » 14 Dec 2021 08:58

With 1.43 new stuff out of the way, I found myself back into my favorite truck again. Even though I played ATS before ETS, these days I find myself playing ETS more, but it's always good to come back to the US for a drive, with a wonderful scenery and that exotic feel.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
poozykrem

#37 Post by poozykrem » 26 Dec 2021 23:23

Neat shots as always, keep it up brudda!
Emaulligu

#38 Post by Emaulligu » 26 Dec 2021 23:28

@poozykrem Thanks man, gotta drive a little more in ATS for the event and I'll do a Xmas post.
Emaulligu

#39 Post by Emaulligu » 27 Dec 2021 13:46

Well, I finally put the lights on my Mack and delivered more gifts with it, so here are some pics. Those lights are a pretty cool accessory for the season !

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Emaulligu

#40 Post by Emaulligu » 31 Dec 2021 16:27

Looks like the blog is having a little fit today, hiding all external images behind a link. I'll keep posting as regular for now, hoping it gets fixed, because I don't see myself clicking on each forum image one by one to look at them.
(Fixed it by enabling third-party image cookies in the settings, nothing to be done about it)

Anyways, did the final gift deliveries with the Mack and decided halfway through to change the setup once again, going from a chrome tanks and rims combo to a full paint setup. I have to say the Mack looks really neat in black, and the paintjob makes it even better.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Return to “Game”