[REL] Semitrailers Pack by Ralf84 & Scaniaman1989 2.0 (1.48.x. - 1.49)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Ralf84

[REL] Semitrailers Pack by Ralf84 & Scaniaman1989 2.0 (1.48.x. - 1.49)

#1 Post by Ralf84 » 18 May 2021 21:04

[ external image ]

This Pack adds 4 new 12.50 meters Semitrailers:

- Bartoletti Flatbed Semitrailer
- Bartoletti Dropsides Semitrailer
- Bartoletti OSB Dropsides Semitrailer
- Viberti Curtainsides Semitrailer.

All the trailers has their own cargo, open for the flabed, and both open and covered with tent for the dropsides and Osb.
Osb trailer can also load bulk coal, gravel, ore and sand.
Curtainside trailer is skinnable and can only load closed cargo loads, all the other trailers are paintable but not skinnable.

All the trailers has the 10 wheel configuration as it was used to be in the 70's/80's and tires can't be changed to avoid errors and wrong configurations, it will be improved in the future.

Credits
- Ralf84
- Scaniaman1989
- Mixer66
- Baltazar

KNOWN ISSUES

- Trailers are sinking into the terrain in the configurator mode when the truck is shown.
- Tyres configuration is broken. This is in fact an error which is also shown in the console but it was made on purpose to avoid tire mismatching and wrong configurations, since the standard trailer configurations for this kind of vintage trailers was 10 wheels.
- Some missing trailers errors are shown in the console when the mod is standalone. This is also intentional, because the mod also includes new def files and models for the Bartoletti Trailer mods for Turbostar. Activing the Turbostar Trailers mod will fix the errors.

Please report any other issue, bug or crash, contact me here on pm, on my facebook page or through the contacts page on my garage website. Please consider that it's the beta 1.0 it can't be perfect and I may have missed something. In any case I will do my best to fix errors as soon as possible.

Thanks Everybody.

1.43 UPDATE

The old 10 wheels version is basically the same and is not possible to change the default tires and rims, even if they are visible in the configurator. This is an experimental solution to avoid mistakes with tire/rims sets, because putting a standard single wheel set on the 10 wheel chassis will cause the following situation:
1) the twin tires axles will have incorrect distance between the wheels and the axles, showing a hole between them.
2) all the fender accessories will be oversized because they are conceived for the twin wheels.
3) The single wheel last set of wheels has a different wheel dummy node (Wheel_f...) and it will show the wheel sets suitable for the lowbed trailers instead of the standard ones.

The 1.1 Patch introduces the single wheel versions of the trailers. They have different axles size so as the fender accessories which are smaller than the twin wheel versions, they have the full standard selection of tires and rims and they are compatible with the main trailer wheel mods. To allow the mod to be compatible with the standard SCS wheel sets it was necessary to create different folders in the mod def structure so as in the trailers market. Now there are both the 10 wheel and the single wheel versions.

The changelog is listed below:

CHANGELOG 1.44

- Fixed all the trailers wheelbase
- Enhanced beans cargo 3d model

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Beta 2.0 (1.48.x - 1.49):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wh0d81kr ... E.rar/file

https://mega.nz/file/clYHQBaK#WVsckJI_- ... YL2VkIrUf4

--------------------------------------------------------

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

--------------------------------------------------------

OTHER LINKS

Mod website

Facebook Mod Page

Youtube Channel
Last edited by Ralf84 on 10 Nov 2023 20:46, edited 12 times in total.
willy1962

Re: [REL] Semitrailers Pack by Ralf84 & Scaniaman1989

#2 Post by willy1962 » 19 May 2021 11:07

Thanks , I go try your trailer mod.
I hope less bugs and soon updates that improves the mod. ;)
seth_haveron

#3 Post by seth_haveron » 19 May 2021 18:34

turning off the vacuum cleaner while recording a demo might help .... just saying....
i dont care if you like my Opinion i shove it in your face anyway ....unlike you i have one.
Ralf84

#4 Post by Ralf84 » 19 May 2021 19:37

🤣🤣 is not the vacuum cleaner, is the Pc with a set of 3 Noctua industrial fans
seth_haveron

#5 Post by seth_haveron » 20 May 2021 04:29

that need a lot of work ...

the color scheme is off its 36 instead of 38

the clearence space between truck and trailer frame is way to close ... that might be half of a newspaper

the lights are way to bright

the static wheel textures with their flickering while turning are a huge turn off

no changeable wheel/ Rims ??? Like seriuosly ???? thats like Burger without Paddys or Applepie without the filling ....

painting the wheels is a one-off ... once you got a color on it (wich is way to chrome -ish ) the game is crashing if you want to change it once more you need to cancel all changes and load the workshop again to change the color.

the palett box is just chrome no matter what ...

i rather stick to the scs flatbed .... less cumbersome
i dont care if you like my Opinion i shove it in your face anyway ....unlike you i have one.
Ralf84

#6 Post by Ralf84 » 20 May 2021 06:33

Are you sure that the load order of the mod is correct?
Because is the first report I have received about this kind of errors.
The trailer is a 80's model so is shorter, 12,50 meters instead of 13.50 and the wheel set was with 10 wheels.
The wheel texture is the SCS one so it sounds strange. Anyway I will take a look, thanks for the report.
The rims selection is ok, I have no crashes, so as the beta testers and many clients, no crashes reported until now.
I'm not saying that this is not possible, but maybe it can be a crash caused by a mod conflict, some third party mod that interfers with mine.
Antoniopua

#8 Post by Antoniopua » 20 May 2021 10:49

Is there any possibility, to put custom plates, to the trailer and the Iveco truck? I think it’s a good addition. There was a lot of missing classic trailer. Being the beginning, it is normal that there is some mistake who is perfect?
W4X

#9 Post by W4X » 20 May 2021 15:56

Thanks Ralf!
[ external image ]
Do Not Disturb
seth_haveron

#10 Post by seth_haveron » 20 May 2021 23:19

Ralf84 wrote: 20 May 2021 06:33 Are you sure that the load order of the mod is correct?
Because is the first report I have received about this kind of errors.
The trailer is a 80's model so is shorter, 12,50 meters instead of 13.50 and the wheel set was with 10 wheels.
The wheel texture is the SCS one so it sounds strange. Anyway I will take a look, thanks for the report.
The rims selection is ok, I have no crashes, so as the beta testers and many clients, no crashes reported until now.
I'm not saying that this is not possible, but maybe it can be a crash caused by a mod conflict, some third party mod that interfers with mine.

the load order is as shown in the example pictures .

as far i can see scs default tires/rims are a other formfactor . also michelin tires are dlc content and not ment for trailer nor default.
it might be old scs material + dlc content + alterned tire textures + wheelset limitation dont mix well with each other.

the only wheel mods im using so far are the "goodyear dlc of trailers" active and 50k trailer edition passive , but they dont spread nor do they dig deep in the registry .... so a effect to other mods is unlikeley.

no light mods (most of them are outdated anyway so no point using them untill they got a patch )

Return to “Trailers”