Achievement question

Hiro804

Achievement question

#1 Post by Hiro804 » 13 Nov 2021 15:37

Hi,
Sorry if this has already been answered many times!
I've partially completed some achievements but am not sure how to finish the requirements.
For example, the achievement "Go Nuclear!" I have 4 of 5 deliveries and "Miner" I have 3 of 7. I there a way to determine the missing locations?

Thanks.
Some newbie driver

Re: Achievement question

#2 Post by Some newbie driver » 13 Nov 2021 20:40

As far as I know; you can only rely on not having gone to the achievement destinations "just to explore". So, the map will show you as undiscovered the places you still need to deliver to in order to complete those achievements.

But in general terms; unless you keep a logbook of your own to track your progress; you can't do nothing but to retry every combination needed to complete the achievement to find those who were left.

Regards
Hiro804

#3 Post by Hiro804 » 14 Nov 2021 14:17

Thanks for helping me with this. I think I'll keep a log of some sort and explore those undiscovered locations.
CarbonGTGaming

#4 Post by CarbonGTGaming » 12 May 2022 19:10

I’ll give you hint on how to keep up with progress what I do is when I do one of achievements and when it gives me the exact number for example 3 out of 5 I write it down and continue searching for more that I’ve not done this is a useful thing and it’s more easier it’s more help on Map Expansion packs and Special Transport Routes just note down the the city name or petrol station locations
VirtualTruckTravels

#5 Post by VirtualTruckTravels » 27 May 2022 01:04

it should just for the sake of being easy, be displayed when you hover over the icon with the mouse, how this is not a thing yet is beyond me. Also super annoying when you have the more complicated achivements going on.

Return to “Gameplay Questions”