Need some input.Exterior model of an interior is out of place

Volvo F12

Need some input.Exterior model of an interior is out of place

#1 Post by Volvo F12 » 24 Dec 2021 04:37

I jumped on the wagon again after a long break with this game and decided to put in use my own updated
version of Ohaha's Volvo FH16 2009 (for my personal use only ofc).I know there is an updaed version of Ohaha's
Volvo's out there by Pedragon but they are not the standalone version...kinda of a deal breaker for me..anyway
back on topic.

I managed to updated on to 1.43 version (clean game log) but for some reason the exterior model of the interior
keeps positioning under the fith wheel inside the chassi (photo is provided)
For someone who has fiddled with Ohaha's mods will be aware that he used the games interior/exterior models
no custom made of any sort.I've double checked the locator position for the exterior model and is on the correct
place and also on the def file i make it sure to point on the vanilla exterior model.Soooo...what gives?

Thanks in advance. Happy holidays and Marry Christmas to all.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
TeamDeer

Re: Need some input.Exterior model of an interior is out of place

#2 Post by TeamDeer » 23 Jan 2022 09:06

Hello,

Are you still having an issue with this? If you place the 3D cursor in Blender to the locator on the exterior model and import the ext_interior piece do they line up? It's hard to tell from the picture where the ext_int is actually located on that model. If its positioned down at the origin of the exterior model then that would be the problem right there. It would need to be positioned in relation to the actual ext_int model.

-Deer
TruckersMP Addon Manager
[ external image ]

Return to “Help center - player to player”