[v1.2.2] Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Rework - 45ft chassis, ownable containers and more! [1.42] - [1.47]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Smaen

[v1.2.2] Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Rework - 45ft chassis, ownable containers and more! [1.42] - [1.47]

#1 Post by Smaen » 24 Dec 2021 20:01

Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Rework by Smaen

First of all, Merry Xmas to you all! Here's my Xmas present to the community, a rework of the Krone Box Liner from SCS.
This mod adds a new 45ft chassis, a rear mounted option for 20ft containers, ownable containers (use the trailer as a standard dryvan or reefer trailer), dolly options (Tyllis, VAK and Närko by Kast) and a B-Double (VAK V-Slider by Kast), and plenty of customisation!
Loads of taillights (all options from Sogard's Profi, plus some custom options for rear fog and reverse lights (LHD and RHD), as well as a new option for round lights). Three options for skinable license plates, standard EU, UK and double Spanish plates, as well as the stock license plate. Stock fenders, Parloks and painted Parloks. Various options for reflective tape on the back and side, white and yellow for the side, yellow and red for the back. ADR plates, paintable mudflap, and more!
The mod replaces the stock Krone Box Liner model.

[ external image ]

Download:

Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Rework (main mod) [1.47]:
Download Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Rework 1.2.2 (click me)
Old versions: [1.1.0] [1.0.1]
NOTE: Requires Sogard's Profi Liner mod and Arnook's Container Pack

Optional Addons:
Närko Dolly addon [1.47]:
Download Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Närko ADDON 1.1.0 (click me)
Old versions: [1.0.0]
NOTE: Requires Kast's Närko mod (Full trailer addon not required)

Tyllis Dolly addon [1.47]:
Download Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Tyllis ADDON 1.1.0 (click me)
NOTE: Requires Kast's Ekeri and Kast's Ekeri Full Trailer addon This addon requires the old Ekeri mod, not the Revised version

VAK Dolly and B-Double addon [1.47]:
Download Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus VAK ADDON 1.2.2 (click me)
Old versions: [1.1.0] [1.0.0]
NOTE: Requires Kast's VAK mod (Full trailer addon not required)

1.42 patch:
Download 1.42 axle fix patch 1.1.0 (click me)
If you're running 1.42 (or older), you can use this patch to fix trailer lift and steer axles. Load above the main 1.43 mod and all addons to make this work on 1.42 instead.
Note that this should work on 1.41 and possibly as well, but is untested for these versions.

Do not re-upload these files anywhere. If you wish to share this mod, link to this forum post directly. No exceptions!

Please make sure you have all the required mods before starting the game!

Krone DLC is of course required too, which can be found here:
Load order notes:
Other than the 1.42 patch which needs to be on top if used, load order should not matter much for this mod.
Only one dolly will be visible as a preset in the Krone dealership in order to avoid flooding the Krone dealer, but all of the installed ones will be available in the shop from the chassis selection. The dolly addon loaded highest will be the one used for the dealer preset.
The dolly addons and the VAK V-Slider addon are all purchasable from the Krone dealer, not the VAK dealer or individual dolly manufacturer dealer.
If Signs On Your Truck & Trailer is used, this mod must be loaded on top! The game will crash otherwise!

Changelog:

25 MAY 2023 [1.2.0]:
Updated the mod to work with ETS2 1.47 (Närko and Tyllis dolly addons have not received updates, but should still function with the latest version)
Fixed some other minor issues
Added all standard, high cube, reefer and open top containers from Arnook's mod as ownable. No new containers have made skinable, but you can now select all the skins from his mod.
Some icons have been updated and changed (most accessories still do not have proper icons though)
VAK addon has been updated and now includes a set of HCT combos (B-triple)
Note that there may be some minor issues in the mod, but nothing should affect functionality

10 JAN 2021 [1.1.0]:
Reworked ownable container system. Added support for 40ft high cube reefer and 45ft Thermo King reefer container. Container looks are now selected as accessory. Select between highcube and standard on the same body, or different reefer units. Only multiple options for some container sizes.
Reworked all container locks to be more realistic. Locks are now retracted when not in use, and only raised when called for.
Container locks added for 30ft containers (no 30ft containers are available, so these are not in use)
Renamed taillight accessory from taillights to r_lights to support slot based lights. This will result in all existing trailers losing their current taillights! Re-purchase in the shop.
Taillights now have semi-realistic pricing. Estimates and guesses was made on some, while most are backed up with sources.
New taillights: Triple round lights, slot based rear lights
New side- and frontmarkers: Standard with turn signals, full orange with turn signals, slot based sidemarkers
New reflectors: Triangle trailer reflectors and triangle trailer reflectors on reflective plate added as option on rear bumper
Work lights: Work lights from Kast available on sideskirts and rear bumper

NOTE: Make sure that none of your current owned trailers have the ownable container body option selected before updating. All trailers will also be missing taillights after updating, which requires you to re-purchase them

25 DEC 2021: Reuploaded all files due to unnecessary folder included. No need to redownload for those who already have it working. No new content

[ external image ]

Credits:
Sogard3, for his amazing Krone Profi Liner mod, which serves as a base for this rework.
Kast, for his excellent trailer mods, as well as Parlok fenders and some of the taillights included for the Box Liner.
Axelrol, for taillights, flares and license plate models.
Everyone else who contributed to Sogard's Profi Liner mod, even if your work is not directly included here, you took part in making a mod that I couldn't do without in the creation of this!
Arnook, for his fantastic container mod.
MDModder and JUseeTV for their contribution to the container pack.
Krille, for help reworking the container twistlocks.
SCS and Krone for the base Krone Box Liner trailer.
And me, Smaen

Enjoy!
Last edited by Smaen on 27 May 2023 16:40, edited 16 times in total.
Arnook

Re: [REL] Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Rework - 45ft chassis, ownable containers and more! [1.42, 1.43]

#2 Post by Arnook » 24 Dec 2021 20:07

Looking great, thank you very much. A rework/extension of the Box Liner was long overdue. Merry Xmas
JUseeTV

Re: [REL] Krone Box Liner eLTU5 Plus Rework - 45ft chassis, ownable containers and more! [1.42, 1.43]

#3 Post by JUseeTV » 24 Dec 2021 20:22

Great effort you put in there, a pleasure to see Arnook's and my containers on it😄
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
Slider916

#4 Post by Slider916 » 24 Dec 2021 20:22

Thanks for the awesome work!
Have a happy holiday!
W4X

#5 Post by W4X » 24 Dec 2021 21:38

Very nice work.
[ external image ]
Do Not Disturb
ets223

#7 Post by ets223 » 25 Dec 2021 11:23

Can someone tell me how I have to install this mod, the game always crashes?
Markus2000

#8 Post by Markus2000 » 25 Dec 2021 13:43

Transporting from Germany and Poland to Finland
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158714166@N03/
Smaen

#9 Post by Smaen » 25 Dec 2021 14:19

Thanks, everyone.
@ets223, I have a feeling you're missing required mods. Did you read the description?
fmad23

#10 Post by fmad23 » 25 Dec 2021 14:58

Hy @Smaen - there is an trojaner in the file: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Return to “Trailers”