[REL] Magirus-Deutz Transeuropa Megapack V3.2

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Antonio62

Re: [REL] Magirus-Deutz Transeuropa Megapack V3.2

#201 Post by Antonio62 » 20 Mar 2022 18:16

thesimp wrote: 20 Mar 2022 13:05 Let's be constructive then: @seth_haveron can you post your game.log on pastbin ? I just loaded the Magirus and I do not see any errors or warnings in the log.

there are errors, look good
Alang7

#202 Post by Alang7 » 20 Mar 2022 22:43

Even vanilla game shows up errors and warning sometimes.

If something work, why complain? For example, "too many indicies" errors is fine. It just tell you that the part with that material name reached a "x" amount of polys. The solution would be to split parts with multiple materials. Who would do it? No one. Waste of time, and won't change you anything. My mindset is free, and you can't judge it. Venty is doing already much for this project, and that's how you thank it? Atleast you could have wrote it in a different way.

As I said, some errors are fine, it's not much important. Before talking bad about a project, inform yourself. I don't have any critical errors here that could make the truck not working properly. If I show you something made by SCS itself you would laugh.. but nevermind, it's fine.
seth_haveron

#203 Post by seth_haveron » 21 Mar 2022 04:44

Madkine wrote: 20 Mar 2022 10:05 I get why he gets so annoyed, no mod should be published that throws errors in the log. Errors are always avoidable.
He's trying to help the modder by pointing out isseus and you all behave like the issues are his fault. (And yes I have made and published some mods.)
thats my Point. why i cant find errors or tentionpoints in XBS mods for example ?? because he test his creations thoughtfully i gess.

"if it dont crush who cares??" what kind of answer is that ?? why would i want to use a mod with 133 cycling errors of litterly every kind and pretent everything is allright ?? and for Christ´s sake stop with this Respect nonsense.

You have to earn respect you cant demand it. and how do you want to earn my respect with such sloppy answers ??

You do it right you dont hear a bad word form me .. you gain my respect (XBS , Sebastian)

do it wrong and i point my finger on it like it or not .... keep your cool and get the right answers .... you gain my respect (Ralph ,Flemmings ,Marik )

if you want to add your name on the list you better change your tune and additude buddy

and yes SCS are no Saints as well the Krone Dryliner is missing a sidepanel again .... thats not an issue shown in the logs

i can life with a amount of mild errors .... its not like they "have to be" free of them but once the game engine have to try hard to keep it together and running the fun part is over.
Last edited by seth_haveron on 21 Mar 2022 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
i dont care if you like my Opinion i shove it in your face anyway ....unlike you i have one.
Antonio62

#204 Post by Antonio62 » 21 Mar 2022 05:15

Alang7 wrote: 20 Mar 2022 22:43 Even vanilla game shows up errors and warning sometimes.

If something work, why complain? For example, "too many indicies" errors is fine. It just tell you that the part with that material name reached a "x" amount of polys. The solution would be to split parts with multiple materials. Who would do it? No one. Waste of time, and won't change you anything. My mindset is free, and you can't judge it. Venty is doing already much for this project, and that's how you thank it? Atleast you could have wrote it in a different way.

As I said, some errors are fine, it's not much important. Before talking bad about a project, inform yourself. I don't have any critical errors here that could make the truck not working properly. If I show you something made by SCS itself you would laugh.. but nevermind, it's fine.
i agree with you, some people, they are arrogant and pretentious
Alang7

#205 Post by Alang7 » 21 Mar 2022 10:47

If there are critical errors, he will fix.

I don't want to be in any list. You just talking about Ventyres, and he is a legend since PTTM times. You can't find a mod like this, and you can't compare it with other mods. The level of details and the main 3D model is close as real one. Apprecciate what you have, and say thanks. Here it's you who doesn't have respect. I do, expecially for people like him that back in the years gave you the inspiration to make creations on this games.

Hell, CGi agencies request models like this for arounf 2000€ as personal use, and you complain? Nothing to offend, but neither 3D makers of SCS can't compete with this guy.
Ruward

#206 Post by Ruward » 21 Mar 2022 16:29

@seth_haveron Please try to write a little nicer, maybe search on how to give positive feedback.
Modding is not their fulltime job, keep that in mind.
Greetings oet Grunn!
World of Trucks
Alang7

#207 Post by Alang7 » 21 Mar 2022 18:28

Ruward wrote: 21 Mar 2022 16:29 @seth_haveron Please try to write a little nicer, maybe search on how to give positive feedback.
Modding is not their fulltime job, keep that in mind.
That's what I wanted to try to explain.. but I'm a arrogant boy, so.. =)
Ruward

#208 Post by Ruward » 22 Mar 2022 08:09

@Alang7 Sometimes it is better to ignore some people.

I really appreciate the work done by you and Ventyres, don't let the rude ones scare you away!
Greetings oet Grunn!
World of Trucks
SanJose [PL]

#209 Post by SanJose [PL] » 22 Mar 2022 12:25

Just got this truck along with addons and I don't have any errors at all. .log file is clean.
Alang7

#210 Post by Alang7 » 22 Mar 2022 22:34

Ruward wrote: 22 Mar 2022 08:09 @Alang7 Sometimes it is better to ignore some people.

I really appreciate the work done by you and Ventyres, don't let the rude ones scare you away!
Thanks man. Don't forget to mention Peerke, he did the main conversion, and mr Kriech for the sound :)

Return to “Trucks”