turnkey house

doncraig

turnkey house

#1 Post by doncraig » 09 Jan 2022 11:55

Where can I pick up a Turnkey House from ?? I can't find one anywhere.
Any help please.
Don
Steve Pitts

Re: turnkey house

#2 Post by Steve Pitts » 14 Jan 2022 11:16

Not all routes offer all cargoes, all routes have at last 3 cargoes possible (up to as many as 7) and therefore not every cargo will always be available, and the Turnkey House is more rare in the newer states than in the earlier ones.

Complete, rather ugly, list for the Turnkey House is:

Code: Select all

Offer unit #8 [spec_offer.ovesize_2a] is Turnkey House Construction from Kingman to Flagstaff         
Offer unit #16 [spec_offer.ovesize_3d] is Turnkey House Construction from Oakland to Huron            
Offer unit #23 [spec_offer.ovesize_4f] is Turnkey House Construction from Clovis to Hobbs             
Offer unit #24 [spec_offer.ovesize_5] is Turnkey House Construction from Yuma to Tucson               
Offer unit #29 [spec_offer.ovesize_6] is Turnkey House Construction from Gallup to Raton              
Offer unit #38 [spec_offer.ovesize_7a] is Turnkey House Construction from Phoenix to Sierra Vista     
Offer unit #45 [spec_offer.ovesize_8b] is Turnkey House Construction from Eureka to Redding           
Offer unit #51 [spec_offer.ovesize_9b] is Turnkey House Construction from Fresno to Bakersfield       
Offer unit #58 [spec_offer.ovesize_10d] is Turnkey House Construction from Truckee to Carson City     
Offer unit #60 [spec_offer.ovesize_11a] is Turnkey House Construction from Oxnard to Barstow          
Offer unit #67 [spec_offer.ovesize_13] is Turnkey House Construction from Socorro to Tucson           
Offer unit #72 [spec_offer.ovesize_14] is Turnkey House Construction from Farmington to Raton         
Offer unit #77 [spec_offer.ovesize_15] is Turnkey House Construction from Primm to Ely                
Offer unit #89 [spec_offer.ovesize_17b] is Turnkey House Construction from San Rafael to Eureka       
Offer unit #92 [spec_offer.ovesize_18] is Turnkey House Construction from Pendleton to Burns          
Offer unit #104 [spec_offer.ovesize_20] is Turnkey House Construction from Spokane to Grand Coulee    
Offer unit #118 [spec_offer.ovesize_23b] is Turnkey House Construction from Provo to Price            
Offer unit #128 [spec_offer.ovesize_26a] is Turnkey House Construction from Boise to Grangeville      
Cheers, Steve
doncraig

#3 Post by doncraig » 17 Jan 2022 16:41

Thanks Steve,
I understand what you are saying.
The second part (the list) is above my pay grade I think.
Thanks again
Don
Steve Pitts

#4 Post by Steve Pitts » 18 Jan 2022 09:33

Just look at the a to b cities and that tells you which routes might offer the load you're after, with a bit of luck and a following wind.
Cheers, Steve

Return to “Help center - player to player”