Feedback

MatzMan

Feedback

#1 Post by MatzMan » 09 Jan 2022 13:54

Hello all..........

i wanna give all my own personally Feedback after few Years.

it feels like, the Game will be more and more a Race and Mod Game.

primary WOT is going more and more down with Quality.
When i look back, SCS was doing a little bit to stop Cheating with WOT Contracts.

1. disabled F9 landing via FlyCam
2. disable Service Station jumping via F7 ( now loosing Cargo ), great, love it :D
3. delete Cargo like Bergen - Stavanger ( jump via Ferry, jump again..........5 Min Drive and get 450km on WOT Account ), absolut fine

But after that, now we have Ferrys, where we can save 1200 and more km by Ferry jumping.

Example: from Viborg to Brest........ to Helsinki, jump to Travemünde, drive to Esbjerg tripple Jump Grimsby-Rotterdam-Felixstowe, drive south GB to plymouth, Ferry, Brest.....finish.

Ok, lets do it if possible.
But what is with fairplay, i mean, is it a JumpGame or a Simulator ?
I ask only, while WOT have a kind of Stats ( the Profil with saved Tours, total km ( miles ), average km or miles, total Tons and, and, and )
We have 2 parts of Driving....

1. normal Cargo without Speedlimiter, without Traffic, without Police, without realistic Fuel and other ones.
2. WorldofTrucks

on Events, SCS says only WOW, peoples have driving sooooooooo many Cargos an km ( to Mars and back ) and BOA.
This is only Quanity.....not Quality.

Why does SCS not make WOT to a Part of real Truck driving ?
Will say for Example:

Disable F9 we have
Sevice Station Jump we have

News:

Permanent Traffic ( cant be disabled )
permanent Police ( allways on )
Truck and Trailer stability allways on 0
realistic Fuel allways enabled
No Mods ( Mods can be used to create Cheat Features )
Only avaiable on Game own Multiplayer ( not on extern MP without Traffic or other ).
Disable long Ferrys on WOT Contracts ( maybe Roadwork at Ferry, its closed )
or other Idea....... WOT shows a tour of 2000 km, now you can't park the Trailer with under 2000km driving.

Ok, now coming Answers like we cant do it, while without DLC Going East you can not use Contracts from Baltic Sea.....fine.

Then lets take it.......
Try to find a WOT Tour from Black Sea to Iberia without Viva la France DLC.......not Avaiable...............hmmmmmmm
Or ATS...... example: a player have New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Kalifornien, Oregon and Washington
Without Utah and Idaho you NEVER will be find A WOT Cargo from New Mexico to Washington................hmmmmmm again
There is still a requirement inside the Game to drive WOT Cargo.

so then: wanna drive WOT, you must have the DLC's, i have no Problems with that.

But so, we dont need longer the long Ferrys.

And then we have to Parts of driving:

1. A Racing Part with Mods, unlimit speed, no trafic and all
2. A real Sim Driving Part with all what you can find in real life.

And then lets see on the next Event, who can do it and who not.

Please SCS, don't continue to destroy your great Games ( ETS2 and ATS )
lets make a Fair Play and real Stats on World_of_Trucks

Greetings
MatzMan
jackwi

Re: Feedback

#2 Post by jackwi » 12 Jan 2022 13:47

Hallo,

Since we have access to SCS Convoy I can't be found on TruckersMP.
TruckersMP is more for those who race and don't follow the rules.

I think the advantage of SCS Convoy is that you actually have to adhere to the rules, otherwise you will have problems with AI traffic.

What I think is a shame is that people talk about realistic gaming, but nothing is done about it in terms of loads.

What I would like to see and what I hear about more players who would like to is the following. that you connect a trailer and that you can then use multiple addresses. e.g. you load part of the freight at A and that must be unloaded at D, but you drive from A first to B there you also load part of the freight that is destined for A, from B you drive to C there you also load part freight in what needs to go to D. From C you drive to D there you unload the loads from A and C. At D you load a load for A and then you drive back to A where you unload the loads from B and D.

So in other words that you don't have a full trailer that takes you from A to B like now. no that you can create a route where you can reach multiple loading/unloading destinations.

And from me this may only be intended for SCS Convoy so that you can drive realistically with your friends. or in SP.

And yes of course it would be nice if SCS and WoT could work together so that they can solve the problems so that we can make normal WoT rides in Promods again

And it is a pity that it is possible that one can race because those people ruin it for those who try to drive realistically in TruckersMP.

Actually TMP should have 1 server especially for hard rider. (race)

And I would also like to thank SCS for what they provide for us, they try to create something for everyone. but it would be nice if people would do their best to recreate the realistic as it is in real live. so not a trailer from a to b because that rarely happens in real live.

Greetings
JackW
TheRiley

Re: Feedback

#3 Post by TheRiley » 02 Feb 2022 22:41

I just have to say: BRAVO for this well thought piece

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”