Collection of fixes for "MAN TGX E6 by Gloover" [Ver. 1.1] [Gamev. 1.46] [18.01.2023]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Franz Meersdonk

Collection of fixes for "MAN TGX E6 by Gloover" [Ver. 1.1] [Gamev. 1.46] [18.01.2023]

#1 Post by Franz Meersdonk » 16 Jan 2022 20:51

Greetings everyone!

Many of you know the nice MAN truck fom Gloover: viewtopic.php?t=296252
It's my new favorite truck.
As with every other truck, i use some other mods to make my trucking more comfortable. These mods are "SiSL Mega Pack", "Truck Tables by Racing" and "License Plate Pack part 2".
Sadly, those 3 mods are not (fully) compatible (as of today) with the MAN from Gloover. That's not Gloover's fault! It's just not possible that every mod is compatible with every truck! SiSL or other authors have to edit the mods to make the trucks compatible, but authors often don't have that much time to fulfill every wish of every user.
So i decided to make small fixes by myself to make these 3 mods compatible with the truck from Gloover and share these fixes with you!

1.) SiSL MEGA PACK COMPATIBILITY FIX FOR "MAN TGX E6 BY GLOOVER"
This is a compatibility fix for SiSL's Mega Pack when using the MAN TGX E6 made by Gloover from the SCS-Forum (viewtopic.php?t=296252)
Because of current version (3.3) of SiSL's Mega Pack, not all parts of the pack are usable within the truck, f.e. no passengers/co-drivers, etc.
With this fix, you should be able to place all parts of the pack within the MAN from Gloover.

There is no special advisory for load order. But to keep your mods in some groups, i recommend you place it above or below the main mod (SiSL's Mega Pack) in your mod list!
Download: https://sharemods.com/6lnr0wkhy72i/Comp ... r.zip.html
Fix made by me, Original mod made by "SiSL" (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =645553604)

2.) TRUCK TABLES BY RACING COMPATIBILITY FIX FOR "MAN TGX E6 BY GLOOVER"
This is a compatibility fix for "Truck Tables by Racing" when using the MAN TGX E6 made by Gloover from the SCS-Forum (viewtopic.php?t=296252)
Because of current version Truck Tables by Racing, you can not use the tables by Racing.

The truck has its own tables, but the fix is for those who want to use other tables too.

There is no special advisory for load order. But to keep your mods in some groups, i recommend you place it above or below the main mod (Truck Tables by Racing) in your mod list!
Download: https://sharemods.com/yn6543iw4omz/Comp ... r.zip.html
Fix made by me, Original mod made by "Racing" (viewtopic.php?t=250644)

3.) LICENSE PLATE PACK PART 2 COMPATIBILITY FIX FOR "MAN TGX E6 BY GLOOVER"
This is a compatibility fix for "License Plate Pack part 2" when using the MAN TGX E6 made by Gloover from the SCS-Forum (viewtopic.php?t=296252)
Because of current version of "License Plate Pack part 2", you can not use the plates on the MAN.

The truck has its own License Plates, but the fix is for those who want to use the plates from "License Plate Pack part 2".

There is no special advisory for load order. But to keep your mods in some groups, i recommend you place it above or below the main mod (License Plate Pack part 2) in your mod list!
Download: https://sharemods.com/y9q3vexrun0v/Comp ... r.zip.html
Fix made by me, Original mod made by "Donovan" & "Vad&k" (viewtopic.php?t=277811)
Please sell the current plate before adding the license plate from this mod!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by a forum user:

4.) SEAT ADJUSTMENT NO LIMITS (INTERIOR MULTI VIEW CAMERAS) COMPATIBILITY FIX FOR "MAN TGX E6 BY GLOOVER"
This is a compatibility fix for "Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)" when using the MAN TGX E6 made by Gloover from the SCS-Forum (viewtopic.php?t=296252)
Because of current version of "Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)", you can not use it on the MAN.

There is no special advisory for load order. But to keep your mods in some groups, i recommend you place it above or below the main mod (Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)) in your mod list!

THIS MOD DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT "Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)"!
Download: https://sharemods.com/qgc2tzvnpdlo/Comp ... r.zip.html
Fix made by me, Original mod made by "president10" (Sorry, could not find a link to the mod that does not lead to a file sharing site. If someone have a regular link, pls give it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun with these tiny little fixes :)

IMPORTANT! None of these fixes work without the original mod!

Happy trucking and keep safe!

You can share these little fixes on other sites, but please KEEP THE ORIGINAL LINK AND CREDITS!
PLEASE DON'T REUPLOAD IT TO OTHER FILE SHARING SITES! Thanks ;)
Last edited by Franz Meersdonk on 18 Jan 2023 10:01, edited 5 times in total.
chris1120

Re: Collection of fixes for "MAN TGX E6 by Gloover"

#2 Post by chris1120 » 16 Jan 2022 21:38

Thank you sir.
Bulinaaa

Re: Collection of fixes for "MAN TGX E6 by Gloover" [Ver. 1.0] [Gamev. 1.43] [16.01.2022]

#3 Post by Bulinaaa » 25 Jan 2022 08:53

Great job! Can you do the same thing with "seat adjustment no limits" mod?
Franz Meersdonk

Re: Collection of fixes for "MAN TGX E6 by Gloover" [Ver. 1.0] [Gamev. 1.43] [16.01.2022]

#5 Post by Franz Meersdonk » 25 Jan 2022 18:15

Bulinaaa wrote: 25 Jan 2022 08:53 Great job! Can you do the same thing with "seat adjustment no limits" mod?
What mod are you talking about? The one from the steam workshop from the author "autismo785"?
Bulinaaa

#6 Post by Bulinaaa » 27 Jan 2022 18:13

No no, Seat adjustment no limits v. 2.7 by President10.
Franz Meersdonk

Re: Collection of fixes for "MAN TGX E6 by Gloover" [Ver. 1.1] [Gamev. 1.43] [29.01.2022]

#7 Post by Franz Meersdonk » 29 Jan 2022 13:30

Update:

Added fix for "Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)"

Requested by a forum user:

SEAT ADJUSTMENT NO LIMITS (INTERIOR MULTI VIEW CAMERAS) COMPATIBILITY FIX FOR "MAN TGX E6 BY GLOOVER"
This is a compatibility fix for "Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)" when using the MAN TGX E6 made by Gloover from the SCS-Forum (viewtopic.php?t=296252)
Because of current version of "Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)", you can not use it on the MAN.

There is no special advisory for load order. But to keep your mods in some groups, i recommend you place it above or below the main mod (Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)) in your mod list!

THIS MOD DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT "Seat Adjustment No Limits (Interior Multi View Cameras)"!
Download: https://sharemods.com/qgc2tzvnpdlo/Comp ... r.zip.html
Fix made by me, Original mod made by "president10" (Sorry, could not find a link to the mod that does not lead to a file sharing site. If someone have a regular link, pls give it)
Wolfseye

Re: Collection of fixes for "MAN TGX E6 by Gloover" [Ver. 1.1] [Gamev. 1.43] [29.01.2022]

#9 Post by Wolfseye » 31 Jan 2022 22:48

Is this Fix also working / still necessary on the new Version of the Truck ?
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)
Franz Meersdonk

#10 Post by Franz Meersdonk » 01 Feb 2022 05:52

Yes, the fixes are working on the new Version and they are necessary as long as the authors of the other mods dont add Gloover's MAN to their list of compatible trucks. Gloover cant change it :)

Return to “Truck accessories”