DAF 2021 Steering Wheels for DAF XF Euro 6 [V1.0.1]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Besttrucker498

DAF 2021 Steering Wheels for DAF XF Euro 6 [V1.0.1]

#1 Post by Besttrucker498 » 17 Jan 2022 11:36

Hi guys,

I would like to share with you guys my latest mod which I don't think exists out there as I speak.

Basically it's a mod which adds compatibility for all the DAF 2021 Steering Wheels to be added to the DAF XF Euro 6.

It works with all LHD & RHD interiors and is compatible with Schumi's DAF XF Euro 6 Rework.

I would prefer that this mod should have a higher priority than the Schumi DAF XF Euro 6 Rework.

Hope you all enjoy and Keep Trucking!

V1.0:

First Release

V1.0.1:

- Fixed Missing Steering Wheel Image Icons

- Changed Unlock Levels to Level 8 for Black Leather and Level 12 for Oak Leather

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yJ9SO2 ... sp=sharing
Author of Cummins N14 Drivetrain Addon for XBS DAF 95 ATi:

viewtopic.php?f=175&t=281371

Return to “Truck accessories”