is there way to fix car shaking at high speeds?

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
helloimjah

is there way to fix car shaking at high speeds?

#1 Post by helloimjah » 21 Jan 2022 09:19

Hello

Whenever i drive with any car mod, going above 200km/h and more will make car to shake, also camera in interior also tilts a lot (on corners), i have seen few videos on youtube people going above 200 and their car doesn't shake and seems stable with no tilting, i am pretty new to the game tried to do research about this but couldn't find anything, Are there any mods that can prevent this?

-- I understand this is just trucking game, but imo it's very beautiful trucking game with lots of high quality mods, im just trying to figure out if it's even possible to remove car shaking/camera tilting to make my exp better playing this beautiful game
Nimit4

Re: is there way to fix car shaking at high speeds?

#2 Post by Nimit4 » 01 Feb 2022 17:42

Open the developer console by pressing ` and input g_suspension_stiffness 1. This will improve it. Most of the old car mods have unfixable physics.

Return to “Help requests”