Is there a reason why the pause menu behaviour has changed?

caustic

Is there a reason why the pause menu behaviour has changed?

#1 Post by caustic » 23 Jan 2022 19:15

so since a few patches the pause menu now reloads the game if the menu stays more then 5 mins or so active? is there a reason for this? I always liked I could pause the game quickly and then resume playing without a load screen.
Steve Pitts

Re: Is there a reason why the pause menu behaviour has changed?

#2 Post by Steve Pitts » 27 Jan 2022 18:08

I don't know the answer to your question since I don't use F1 pause I just use the ESC key, which takes me to the in game desktop from the cab of the truck and back again when pressed a second time. The game will happily sit in the background at the in game desktop for many hours, even surviving a hibernate of the PC, and then resume at the same point when ESC is pressed to return.
Cheers, Steve
gaillard

#3 Post by gaillard » 28 Jan 2022 10:25

As an experiment, I just F1-paused a game for over half an hour, and nothing happened...
xXCARL1992Xx

#4 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 28 Jan 2022 10:32

nothing reloads constantly, sporadically the game does it especially if i open the photomode, if your game is constantly reloading remove mods, if you have mods with absurdly unnecessary big textures the game has to reload every time to not overflow the buffers and crash the game
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]

Return to “General discussion about the game”