Oxferd's Engine and Transmission megapack

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Oxferd_Gaming

Oxferd's Engine and Transmission megapack

#1 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 02 Feb 2022 23:27

How to install if you have just downloaded this mod for the first time, first do not unzip the zip folder, leave it as zip folder, second if your computer OS (Operation System) is running windows I can help you locate the mod folder that is meant for installing mods locally for ATS (American Truck Simulator)

First step is locating your documents folder, after you located your documents folder you will need to search for the folder named "American Truck Simulator" if by any chance that the folder I just explained isn't there, there's nothing I can do to help you find the folder, if it is there then process to next step.

Next you will want to go into the folder called "American Truck Simulator" next you will find so many folders, ignore them, what you're really looking for is a folder called "mod" if for some reason that folder doesn't show, just simply create a new folder called "mod" has to be all lowercase, after that you can drag and drop the file from your downloads folder over to that mod folder, it's very simple to do. If you have any questions or need help don't forget to ask me for help. And I will help you out if I can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW!
I just uploaded my mod to Trucky website, click here to get access to it!
Note:
You must have an account to download it off of Trucky, this is to limit users from downloading it, meaning that guest users cannot download the mod to upload it to third-party sites.
However, you can download it on my google drive if you wish.

But I do have a secondary way for you to be able to download my mod.
0xferd's Engine and Transmission megapack v6.5+

Thanks for downloading my mod if you have done so already!
Let me explain on what mod does, normally I only do def edits, I have created custom engines and transmissions based on Kriechbaum's, Zee's and SlavJerry's engine specs but with custom specs that I edited/modified for my own likings.

I also support a feature called "Crossover patch" in my own terms this means that Kriechbaum's, Zee's and SlavJerry's engines will be supported to other trucks that certain authors don't support just yet, when the actual authors update their mod, I go through mine to ensure that mine won't conflict with theirs, if it does, I will do my best to eliminate all issues that would cause a mod conflict.

I only support engines from Kriechbaum with edited/custom engine specs, Zee's N14 and 3406, can do others but I need .sui files for his engines, and I also support only SlavJerry C12, if for some reason that SlavJerry wants me to remove all C12 files from my mod I will gladly do so. I do not want to disrespect anyone here or any sound modders on this beautiful community.

My mod does not include any sounds whatsoever so you will need the following links that I have listed down below if you want my mod to work properly as intended.
Without any of these required mods or optional mods, my mod will not work at all.

Here are the required mods!
Kriechbaum's engine megapack v4.2 forum post
Kriechbaum's engine sound pack v4.2 download link
Fury6's E-F RTLO-xx913/18 Gearboxes + Diffs

Optional, but are not required, unless if you want to have custom specs of Zee's Cummins N14 and 3406.
You can also get them from Zee's website click here
Zee's N14 - custom spec only
Zee's 3406 - custom spec only

SlavJerry's C12 sound mod forum post
SlavJerry's C12 sound mod option 1 download link
SlavJerry's C12 sound mod option 2 download link

End of required mods:

Here are the current engine options available!
Note: these are just edits! You will need Kriechbaum's 4.1 megapack included for these engines to work properly!

So far that I am aware of at this moment Kriechbaum has only made certain engines compatible with Convoy, some modified engines that I created in this mod do use some .sui files that are compatible with Convoy, to indicate certain engines that are compatible with convoy look for (- Convoy Compatible) down below!

Cummins:
- 444 series (550hp - 600hp) - Convoy Compatible
- M11 (600hp)
- N14 (630hp) - Convoy Conpatible of Kriechbaum sound mod v4.2
- X15 (630hp) - Convoy Compatible
- ISX15 (630hp)

Caterpillar:
- C15 (630hp - 800hp - 1000hp and 2000hp) - Convoy Compatible
- 3406 (600hp) - Convoy Compatible
- 3408 (550hp - 600hp) - Convoy Compatible

Detroit Diesel:
- DD60s (600hp - 630hp)
- DD16 (600hp) - Convoy Compatible of Kriechbaum sound mod v4.2
- 8v92 (500hp - 550hp, 800hp) - Convoy Compatible (for crossover support 430hp, 450hp, 500hp, 550hp, 800hp)
- 12v71 (730hp) - Convoy Compatible

Paccar:
- Mack MP8 (600hp) <<< The Mack MP8 only supports the SCS Mack Anthem for now...

And two additional custom engines using Zee's .sui files for both the N14 and 3406!
These two engines are just custom specs, but some other trucks require the .sui file since Zee doesn't support certain trucks that I support!

Cummins N14 and Caterpillar 3406 by Zee: (Specs only, not using his sound banks but I am using his .sui file but only for certain trucks he doesn't support that I support)
- N14 (650hp)
- 3406 (600hp)
And 2 new engines included! (Zee sounds, but custom specs)
- N14 (1000hp)
- 3406 (800hp)
(Warning most of the engines I create are not fuel efficient)

(Note: If there are any, I mean any, any accessory conflicts with any of my engines/transmissions, please let me know, either by posting a comment on the scs forum page of my post, and I will find a way to fix that issue in the near future.)

This mod supports a lot of trucks!
Including trucks that Kriechbaum, Fury6 and Zee don't support!
If you want a certain truck supported for my mod that I have been developing for quite a long time now, please let me know down below! But please a truck ID (for example "kenworth.w900")
Here are the trucks that I support myself!

Note: if a certain truck has the same truck ID and they both work together that's good! But if you experience a game issue such as a game error in the game logs or even a possible game crash you will have to report it for me with some game logs that occurred during the event when the game crashed after you were just doing something with my mod!
Without a clear reasonable answer of why your game would crash randomly without providing any game log isn't going to really help me that much rather than just saying "the mod doesn't work, it made my game crash, don't use it..." no that doesn't help me whatsoever... you have to be clear of what you were doing with some additional game log if possible...

Current trucks:
- All SCS trucks but Volvo (Reason is because I don't drive Volvos)
- Kenworth T800 by GTM Team
- Kenworth T800 not by GTM Team (kenworth.t800)
- Kenworth T800 2016 (kenworth.t800.2016)
- Kenworth K100e
- Kenworth T600
- Both Freightliner FLC, FLB and Coronado
(I will not add the Freightliner XL due to that it already has a 3.90 rears)
- International HX520H(Harven)
- International 9900i (SCS)
- Kenworth W900A(bigdaddyt150), W990(Harven), W900B(GTM)
- Mack R(Harven) (only 8v92's)
- Peterbilt 379x(bigdaddyt150)
- Peterbilt 281-351
- Peterbilt 387
- Peterbilt 386 (rmodjeski)
- Peterbilt 389 by Allen Rezbilt
- Peterbilt 389v2 (Viper and Haterbilt mod)
- Peterbilt 567 by GTM Team
- Peterbilt 389 by Pinga
- Peterbilt 389 by John Ruda (Don't have the truck so I don't know if it fully works)
- Peterbilt 379 by DOM (dom379)
- Kenworth Highway Killer by John Ruda (Don't have the truck so I don't know if it fully works)
- Western Star 4900EX by Outlaw Transport (westernstar.4900)

Trucks my engines support:
- Kenworth W900 (SCS), W900A, W900B(GTM), W990 (Harven), T800 (GTM and non GTM and 2016), Highway Killer by John Ruda, T600
- Peterbilt 389 (SCS), 389v2 (Viper), 386(rmodjeski), 357 (GTM), Pinga (389), 389 by John Ruda, 281-351, rezbilt389, dom379
- Freightliner FLC, FLB and Coronado
- International HX520H (Harven), Lonestar (SCS), LT(SCS), 9900i(SCS)
- Mack Anthem (SCS) & Mack R (Harven)
- Western Star 4900FA by Outlaw Transport (westernstar.4900)

Transmission's support:
- Pretty much every truck...

Current transmission options:
- E-F RTLO-918B 3.90 rears (18 spd Eaton Fuller without retarder)
- E-F RTLO-918BR 3.90 rears (18 spd Eaton Fuller with retarder)
- E-F RTLO-913A 3.90 rears (13 spd Eaton Fuller without retarder)
- E-F RTLO-913AR 3.90 rears (13 spd Eaton Fuller with retarder)

New! V4.6 transmission options:
- E-F RTLO-918B 4.00 rears (18 spd Eaton Fuller without retarder)
- E-F RTLO-918BR 4.00 rears (18 spd Eaton Fuller with retarder)
- E-F RTLO-913A 4.00 rears (13 spd Eaton Fuller without retarder)
- E-F RTLO-913AR 4.00 rears (13 spd Eaton Fuller with retarder)

Credits:
Oxferd - for making this possible.
SCS - for the original transmission specs.
Kriechbaum - for his main engine megapack v4.1+ and for the .sui files .sii files etc...
Fury6 - for his main transmission pack that had 9-13-&-18 edition (only .sii file for the transmission ratios)
Zee - only for both of his .sui file for the Cummins N14 and Cat 3406E (didn't use any of his .sii files)
Slav Jerry - only C12 .sii files and .sui files for expansion onto the drive-able AI vehicles mod plus more.

Thanks for reading my super long description...
If you have any problems with my mod, please do not hesitate to tell me!

And lastly, please do not reupload my mod to any third-party site or else I will have to report it and get it to be removed from that site... Enjoy my mod!
Last edited by Oxferd_Gaming on 01 May 2023 16:48, edited 24 times in total.
I there I'm glad to meet you! Feel free to visit any of my links down below! :D
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
My mods I've been working on for ATS
Discord - 0xferd#7939
SlavJerry

Re: Oxferd's Engine and Transmission megapack

#2 Post by SlavJerry » 03 Feb 2022 09:27

so this mod is just additional engines and transmissions pack for other mods and doesn't include sound right?
I make mods

yeah that's pretty much it
Oxferd_Gaming

#3 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 03 Feb 2022 18:06

SlavJerry wrote: 03 Feb 2022 09:27 so this mod is just additional engines and transmissions pack for other mods and doesn't include sound right?
correct...
It's just an addon pack that extends some custom engines and transmissions from the following mod links I used to create this mod...
Well yeah, they won't have sound unless if you have the appropriate required mods, I linked in the post...
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Oxferd_Gaming

#4 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 13 Feb 2022 18:34

Quick update!
Version 3.6 has been released for my engine and transmission pack!
I have supported the Western Star 4900FA by Outlaw Transport!
Check the google drive link in the post that I made!
Keep save! and take care! And keep on truckin'!
Thanks for reading this message and thanks for downloading my mod! :D
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Oxferd_Gaming

#5 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 20 Feb 2022 19:45

New update:
Version 3.7
Just gave support for the Mack Superliner by KSW, enjoy!
Download link is in the post!
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Oxferd_Gaming

#6 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 24 Feb 2022 19:43

Small update (v3.8) removed a couple engines from the WS4900EX to not cause any sort of conflicts when using "Kreichbaum Engines Compatibility" mod!
Link is in the post!
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Oxferd_Gaming

#7 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 27 Feb 2022 19:20

New update! Version 3.9 has been released on my engine and transmission pack!
Re-added a new truck, Oshkosh Defense Hemtt A4! Enjoy!
same link as always, just check the link provided in the post!
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Oxferd_Gaming

#8 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 03 Mar 2022 19:58

New update!
After Kriechbaum updating his megapack to version 4.0, I've decided to update mine as well!
Since Kriechbaum added a new engine with two options being 450 and 700 hp Caterpillar 3408, I've decided to make a 600hp 3408 for the community!
And not only that I gave full support for other trucks that I am currently supporting, and they do not conflict as truck ID files in my megapack are not being supported by Kriechbaum himself.
So, meaning the trucks that I have supported that also Kriechbaum is also supporting, only has a 600hp option for the Caterpillar 3408!
And for the rest of the trucks not being supported by him, have all three engine options! (Caterpillar 3408 with a power range of 450 - 600 & 700 hp) Enjoy!
Link is in the post! (Same google drive link, always has been, I just update the current file by replacing it, does not affect the link whatsoever!)
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Oxferd_Gaming

#9 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 06 Mar 2022 17:21

New update! Version 4.2
Just gave support for a second K100 truck mod (kenworth.k100)
Enjoy!
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
Discord - 0xferd#7939
Ezra

#10 Post by Ezra » 13 Mar 2022 05:41

The two Steam Workshop mods required from Zeemod aren't updated for 1.43 (I assume because he's moved onto his paid engine packs), does this effect your engine & transmission pack at all? I'd like to test it out but wanted to double check first.

Return to “Sound”