[1.49] Actros Plus: New Actros MP4 Cabin Overhaul - 1.1.9 Hotfix 2 (1.40-1.49)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
SirVirgoTheMess

Re: [REL] Actros Plus: New Actros MP4 Cabin Overhaul

#171 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 05 May 2022 10:30

MatzeH wrote: 05 May 2022 08:44 @Virgo91 There is a bug with some overlapping animations. But all of these are already fixed. I wanted to wait till 1.44 drops but i think i'm going to release a update this weekend. The update will include full support to Schumis MP4, own roof deflector (paint, paint+plastic), 2 headlights (halogen, xenon), new button panels on the doors, 4 radio variants (standard, mid, high, touch) including some sub-variants (different screens), tweaked dashboard lighting and better rubber mats for driver/passenger.
Oh alright, thank you :)
MatzeH

#172 Post by MatzeH » 05 May 2022 11:20

@Besttrucker498 Not in the upcomming update but i try to find a quick and easy way to make the RHD cab out of the LHD. It's not just the cabin model itself but the animations too. This can be very complicated. But we will see. You can be sure that I want both variants too. :)
mattes96

#173 Post by mattes96 » 05 May 2022 18:35

Nice to hear that!
An update when 1.44 arrives would be a long-waiting procedure for me, 'cause I only update the game when ProMods is adapted to the new version. Very cool that you give us an update before 1.44 drops. Small question: Will you lower down the reflection/dirt amount on the windscreen and side windows too in this update then like you mentioned before?
MatzeH

#174 Post by MatzeH » 05 May 2022 18:51

@mattes96 I keep an eye on the reflections and later make a little addon to reduce them. Everyone has a different taste. Some like it clean, some like it dirty. I'm more a friend of the dirty, not always good visibility reflections. Thats what drivers in RL have to fight with too :)
Ruffian999

#175 Post by Ruffian999 » 11 May 2022 06:22

The holidays are over....
sorry for my English
Midiangel

#176 Post by Midiangel » 12 May 2022 12:15

Very good mod!
I have wishes.
- It is worth making some dark interior details lighter, as sometimes it is very dark in the cabin.
- Remove baked textures from interior mirrors.

#177 Post by MatzeH » 12 May 2022 13:51

- It is worth making some dark interior details lighter, as sometimes it is very dark in the cabin.
Could you give me an example of the dark spots you talking about? You say "sometimes". Please tell me under what conditions. SCS did the lighting update in 1.40 but it's still a mess and way behind realistic. It starts with the eye adaption that sometimes makes dark spots even darker (bright sun outside) and sometimes overbrightens the cabin (rainy weather). There isn't much i can do against it. All i can try is to make the ambient occlusion bakes softer/less dominant. But then it's going to look too dull.
- Remove baked textures from interior mirrors.
Why? Example? It's the first time i hear that suggestion. :mrgreen:
Midiangel

#178 Post by Midiangel » 12 May 2022 14:14

MatzeH wrote: 12 May 2022 13:51
Could you give me an example of the dark spots you talking about? You say "sometimes". Please tell me under what conditions. SCS did the lighting update in 1.40 but it's still a mess and way behind realistic. It starts with the eye adaption that sometimes makes dark spots even darker (bright sun outside) and sometimes overbrightens the cabin (rainy weather). There isn't much i can do against it. All i can try is to make the ambient occlusion bakes softer/less dominant. But then it's going to look too dull.
I'm a modder myself and I know these lighting issues. Sometimes you have to check very painstakingly so that the black color is visible under any lighting conditions, but at the same time remains black. Otherwise, I can get not black, but an unreadable gloomy abyss.

#179 Post by Midiangel » 12 May 2022 14:18

I mean outer plastic. Too much texture baking on the driver's side. Even light paint is not visible on them.

Re: [UPDATE] Actros Plus: New Actros MP4 Cabin Overhaul - 1.1.0

#180 Post by SirVirgoTheMess » 13 May 2022 11:07

I see you've updated the mod. Thanks a million for that :D

Return to “Trucks”