US State Police Pack v1.3.2

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Zenkaiser2021

Re: US State Police Pack v1.2 FIXED

#101 Post by Zenkaiser2021 » 03 May 2022 14:35

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 1.3 UPDATE

Hi everyone, i already finished 1.3 update, and now it is in test phase for 3 cities to make sure there is no error, after the test is finished, i'll release it tomorrow at 07:00 AM WIB (Jakarta Time) or 08:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)

UPDATE : TEST PHASE IS FINISHED

Here is the screenshot
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Ezra

Re: US State Police Pack v1.3

#102 Post by Ezra » 04 May 2022 01:59

The new update looks great, well done.

Just a question - On the Trucky IO link, you stated that both CanaDream & C2C were required for this traffic pack specifically (the USA police pack), is that the case or did you misspeak? I've attempted to run this pack without CanaDream (I use ProMods & D Ontario), and I get a CTD with game log stating various errors relating to this pack, but that was with the 1st version you released.

I just wanted to clarify as it didn't seem to make sense that CanaDream would be required for a USA Police Traffic Pack.
Zenkaiser2021

#103 Post by Zenkaiser2021 » 04 May 2022 03:40

Btw when this mod created i use canadream and c2c, but i need to see the gamelog, can you send your gamelog via pm, so i can see where the error is

I'll test this mod without Canadream to see your problem is
Zenkaiser2021

#104 Post by Zenkaiser2021 » 04 May 2022 05:29

Gustav93 wrote: 04 May 2022 01:59 The new update looks great, well done.

Just a question - On the Trucky IO link, you stated that both CanaDream & C2C were required for this traffic pack specifically (the USA police pack), is that the case or did you misspeak? I've attempted to run this pack without CanaDream (I use ProMods & D Ontario), and I get a CTD with game log stating various errors relating to this pack, but that was with the 1st version you released.

I just wanted to clarify as it didn't seem to make sense that CanaDream would be required for a USA Police Traffic Pack.
I already test this mod using Promods and D Ontario Map in ATS 1.43, and Canadream is not used in this game
Based on my observations, it is works and has no error, and i dont get any CTD, so you can use this mod with Discover Ontario

Canadream is optional, because i never use Discover Ontario in my map combos

i'll make an announcement in Trucky IO
Ezra

#105 Post by Ezra » 04 May 2022 05:49

Zenkaiser2021 wrote: 04 May 2022 05:29
Gustav93 wrote: 04 May 2022 01:59 The new update looks great, well done.

I already test this mod using Promods and D Ontario Mapin ATS 1.43, and Canadream is not used in this game
Based on my observations, it is works and has no error, and i dont get any CTD, so you can use this mod with Discover Ontario

Canadream is optional, because i never use Discover Ontario in my map combos

i'll make an announcement in Trucky IO
Thank you for the clarification, I'll attempt to use version 3.0 and see what happens. I generally run D Ontario + Promods because CanaDream is just so empty, I fall asleep driving on some of those long stretches of highway :lol:
Zenkaiser2021

#106 Post by Zenkaiser2021 » 04 May 2022 06:07

After this update, i'll update Canada Police Pack, and for the surprise is : MEXICO POLICE PACK, yes this mod will be created soon after I finish updating Canada Police Pack
Zenkaiser2021

#107 Post by Zenkaiser2021 » 04 May 2022 06:12

For Mexico Police pack, if anyone from Mexico can share the info about the Police car over there, I'll be very happy, especially the municipal and state one, because i've just only got info of Guardia Nacional Mexico, You can send the info via PM (private message)
willy1962

#108 Post by willy1962 » 04 May 2022 06:52

Thanks for the update , a great job.
it looks like that its gonna be the biggest police mod ! ?
halbtollekreatur

#109 Post by halbtollekreatur » 04 May 2022 11:33

Zenkaiser2021 wrote: 04 May 2022 06:12 For Mexico Police pack, if anyone from Mexico can share the info about the Police car over there, I'll be very happy, especially the municipal and state one, because i've just only got info of Guardia Nacional Mexico, You can send the info via PM (private message)

Would start like Reforma. Guardia Nacional, Policía Federal and Policia Municipal
Here is a Flickr with a lot of other local police cars from Mexico. Looks like they also have Policía Estatal (county police) and Policía Municipal (local police). Looks like the local police sometimes has it's own design. Here is an example from Tijuana.

Maybe you can also use the Toyota Corolla from ETS2.

For Mexico PickUps would make sense (and for the US as well). Reforma has one (GMC Sierra) and Unimex also has one (Ford F-Series).
Zenkaiser2021

#110 Post by Zenkaiser2021 » 06 May 2022 02:17

Announcement

For Canada and Mexico Police Pack

I'll start updating Canada Police Pack in second week of May, and for Mexico Police Pack, i'll start working on it on third / fourth week of May, because i need to take down the map problems on my ETS 2, but if i am finished with this thing, i'll start working on Canada and Mexico sooner

Thanks

Return to “Traffic”