Inline images in posts no longer displayed?

The forum dedicated to site issues, problems and wishes.
NemesysTrans

Inline images in posts no longer displayed?

#1 Post by NemesysTrans » 19 Mar 2022 00:31

Am I missing something? All of a sudden, every post with inline images (e.g. from Imgur.com) are now shown as an external link named "[ external image ]"? I searched my own settings but I don't see anything that would allow me to see the pictures in the posts.

So, what am I missing?
SenseFM

Re: Inline images in posts no longer displayed?

#2 Post by SenseFM » 19 Mar 2022 00:44

From what I understand, images will be only visible to you if you accept the third-party image embeds in the cookie settings. Since the third party sites where images are hosted may track you, the forum will let you choose if you want to see them or not by rejecting or accepting the cookies. You may change your cookie settings at the bottom of any page of this forum.
NemesysTrans

Re: Inline images in posts no longer displayed?

#3 Post by NemesysTrans » 19 Mar 2022 04:22

SenseFM wrote: 19 Mar 2022 00:44 From what I understand, images will be only visible to you if you accept the third-party image embeds in the cookie settings. Since the third party sites where images are hosted may track you, the forum will let you choose if you want to see them or not by rejecting or accepting the cookies. You may change your cookie settings at the bottom of any page of this forum.
Thank you! I remember I was prompted for the choice of cookies I wanted and didn't think, just rejected the non-essential ones.

Return to “SCS Blog and Websites”