ETS2 1.44 Discussion

The Friar

Re: ETS2 1.44 Discussion

#691 Post by The Friar » 21 May 2022 15:16

JUseeTV wrote: 21 May 2022 12:51 For instance the interchange with A4/A61 is a clooverleaf in real-life, in game it a one lane interchange. Plus the open cast mine right next to the A61 is completely missing and it is one of the most impressive sights along the A61
Maybe you should ask this question in the Promods forum.
Promods pays much more attention to this kind of requests.
I noticed that the SCS map is very basic and missing a lot of details.
For instance the Frankfurt am Main airport is not avalable and the destinguished airport building along the A3 is missing, but in Promods its there.
Polarlicht

#692 Post by Polarlicht » 21 May 2022 17:00

Now i've fopund the g_suspension_auto_reset command, which when set to 0 doen't auto reset the air suspension ride height above 50kmh.
Is there also a way to be able to adjust the suspension above 50kmh?
Bandit & The Snowman

#693 Post by Bandit & The Snowman » 21 May 2022 17:14

Counterquestion: wouldn’t that have some potential to be dangerous? And why would you want to use it at this speed?
Tarso
Beta tester

#694 Post by Tarso » 21 May 2022 20:15

there isn't a way to operate suspension above 50kmh, only the manual reset works above 50kmh if you have the auto reset disabled

also it doesn't make sense to adjust suspension that fast other than restoring default height
jackbus

#695 Post by jackbus » 22 May 2022 15:21

I found that my map didn't updated Austria reworked part after game updated to 1.44
But I have other 1.44 features, anyone have ideas how to solve it?

Many thanks.
xXCARL1992Xx

#696 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 22 May 2022 15:22

remove all mods that have map sector in them
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
jackbus

#697 Post by jackbus » 22 May 2022 15:39

thank you
is the Europa Truck Stop mod conficting with the game
Bam.Bam

my feedback on update 1.44 and a look into the map future of ets

#698 Post by Bam.Bam » 24 May 2022 09:50

my feedback on update 1.44 and a look into the map future of ets

Dear SCS team and best community,
the air suspension has become great, now you can get under the trailer without damage. but once this is coupled, you can see that these trailers are still breaking through the tuning of the rear fenders..that means the work on this problem has not yet been completely solved. it is necessary to raise the saddle plate, which as you can see is lower, like the fenders.
one more question... why didn't you just expand the "saddle up for experienced" a bit??
if the supports of the parked trailers were raised, experienced drivers would have to use the rear air suspension to couple correctly and realistically !!??
By the way, before I wrote here, it goes without saying for me to use a profile without mods, so everything I write can always be seen by anyone who plays vanilla games !!
GREAT... the new Austria has become really great...! yes but .. everything around it is getting worse and worse .. especially the "old parts" .
my opinion on this, which I wrote many years ago, is becoming more and more visible .. this map is just too small, geographically the road network just doesn't fit together. of course it is up to you, dear scs team, to change it .. to start a new map, which is simply larger in scale and more realistic and, depending on the size, can be improved with small updates for longer and could also make it chargeable, that would be but profit tabler like such a great extension like this Austria "for free" and sooner or later to be faced with this problem !! ??
Another tip...please hire test drivers who have real truck experience, I keep finding situations where the speed doesn't match the road situation. in this point I would leave playful freedom!
another compliment .. the shifting works really well now, the transmission finds the right gear much better now and with the insight into the brake assistant function we can look forward to great extensions .. thumbs up!

I'm looking forward to toasting together in a few months.. if you will do it with me despite criticism... playing a game for 10 years is incredible. As long as this stuff is red in my veins, but smells like diesel and can turn the wheel, I will remain a SCS virtual simulation trucking fan !!
As always, unfortunately I have to use the translation by Google translator, but put a copy in German below it..if a friend from the best community finds a better translation necessary, he is welcome to..also fix or keep all spelling mistakes

Best wishes...

die Luft Federung ist toll geworden, nun kommt man ohne Schaden gut unter den Auflieger. aber ist dieser erstmal angekoppelt sieht man das diese Auflieger immer noch durch das Tuning hintere Fender brechen ..dass heist die Arbeit dieses Problem ist noch nicht ganz behoben. es ist notwendig die Sattelplatte höher zu setzen, die wie man gut sehen kann niedriger ist, wie die Fender.
noch eine Frage dazu... warum haben sie nicht gleich das "aufsatteln für erfahrene" ein bisschen ausgebaut ??
würde man die stützen der abgestellten Auflieger höher stellen, müssten erfahrene Fahrer die hintere Luft Federung benutzen, um korrekt und realistisch an zu koppeln !!??
übrigens ist es für mich selbstverständlich bevor ich hier geschrieben habe ein Profil ohne mods zu verwenden und somit ist alles was ich schreibe immer für jeden der vanilla Spiel spielt zu sehen !!
TOLL... einfach richtig toll geworden das neue Österreich...! ja aber ..alles was drum rum ist, wird dadurch immer schlechter ..besonders die "alten teile" .
meine Meinung dazu die ich schon mal vor vielen Jahren geschrieben habe, wird dadurch immer sichtbarer ..diese map ist einfach zu klein, geografisch zum Straßennetz passt einfach nicht zusammen. natürlich bleibt es ihnen liebes scs Team, es zu ändern ..eine neue map zu beginnen, die einfach grösser ist vom Maßstab und realistischer wird und je nach Größe auch länger mit kleinen Updates verbessert werden kann und könnten das auch kosten pflichtig machen, dass wäre doch Profit tabler wie eine solch tolle Erweiterung wie dieses Österreich " for free" aus zu geben und früh oder später doch vor diesem Problem zu stehen !! ??
dazu noch einen Tipp...stellen sie bitte Testfahrer ein, die reale lkw erfahrung haben, ich finde immer wieder Situationen bei denen die Geschwindigkeit zur Straßen Situation nicht passt. in diesem Punkt würde ich aber spielerischen Freiraum lassen !
noch ein Lob ..das mit dem Schalten geht jetzt richtig toll, das Getriebe findet nun schon deutlich besser den richtigen Gang und mit dem Einblick in die Funktion Bremsassitant dürfen wir uns wohl noch auf tolle Erweiterungen freuen ..Daumen hoch !
ich freue mich in ein paar Monaten zusammen an zu stoßen ..sofern sie das trotz Kritik mit mir tun werden... 10 Jahre ein Spiel zu spielen ist schon unglaublich. solange wie dieses zeug in meinen Adern zwar rot ist, aber nach Diesel riecht und am Rad drehen kann, bleib ich SCS virtuelles Simulation trucking fan !!
wie schon immer muss ich leider die Übersetzung durch Google translater in Anspruch nehmen, setze aber eine Kopie in Deutsch darunter ..sollte ein Freund aus der best community notwendig finden eine bessere Übersetzung, darf er gerne ..ebenfalls alle Rechtschreibfehler beheben oder behalten
Tampa

#699 Post by Tampa » 24 May 2022 11:49

Are the values for the travel distance of pneumatic suspension hardcoded or part of physics/truck definition files? Would be neat to be able to change that to add more travel to certain trucks.
pigbrother

#700 Post by pigbrother » 24 May 2022 11:56

They use residual_travel values from chassis definitions.
I have approximate knowledge of many things

Return to “General discussion about the game”