Proposal of typical vehicles for AI traffic that are still missing (tbc)

halbtollekreatur

Re: Proposal of typical vehicles for AI traffic that are still missing (tbc)

#91 Post by halbtollekreatur » 07 Oct 2022 19:11

Came to the same conclusion. It has some 2023 GMC Sierra and Canyon in it and the bullbar is a bit to massiv. But all in all it's not far away from the new trucks.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Vk56dehan

#92 Post by Vk56dehan » 07 Oct 2022 19:20

^all those unicorns 😂. Swb duallys are pretty awesome though. I know they can pull more due to gwr but I would be iffy about lugging 20 or 30k @ 70mph with a swb like that. Guess europeans do it though
halbtollekreatur

#93 Post by halbtollekreatur » 07 Oct 2022 19:29

This kind of combinations are very rare in Europe.You can see similar vehicles based on vans. But it's another system.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Vk56dehan

#94 Post by Vk56dehan » 07 Oct 2022 19:31

@halbtollekreatur I was just referring to 4x2 swb semis they commonly run......obviously those are 80k+ gwr but ya
Laqueesha

#96 Post by Laqueesha » 09 Oct 2022 03:32

Seems SCS tweaked the older cars a bit; the Ford Taurus, Buick Enclave, and Ford Mustang no longer have the blue oval, shield, and horse badges on the back.
Last edited by Laqueesha on 09 Oct 2022 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
halbtollekreatur

#98 Post by halbtollekreatur » 09 Oct 2022 12:41

Since I made a list of the new AI vehicles here there is still room for improvement.
So I would like to summarize from the previous post what I see as the next important steps for AI. My goal is to keep this thread up to date.

4x2 trucks
[ external image ]

Additional fire trucks (ladder for the cities and a variant for bural areas (small and/or medium)
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

A minivan
[ external image ]

A modern taxi
[ external image ]

And a city bus
[ external image ]
Last edited by halbtollekreatur on 05 Nov 2022 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
Vk56dehan

#99 Post by Vk56dehan » 09 Oct 2022 12:51

@halbtollekreatur 4x2 tractor/trailer, minivan, city bus and taxi absolute yes (after they fix type trailer spawns). The taxi and city bus tho would have to be very specific to just around larger cities. Otherwise, it would be wildly unrealistic.

I personally have to disagree with any emergency or unique vehicles at this time. I only say that due to the spawn rates of such vehicles. They are WAY too frequent. Emergency vehicles are few and far between unless in case of emergency or returning from. Both games it is a for sure I will see several per city and some elsewhere just cruising around. Thats just not a thing. The unique / classic vehicles we do have spawn too much just for the simple fact the are rare in existence compared to standard modern vehicles.

Honestly I just want a lot more diversity and volume of regular everyday vehicles to drown out the aforementioned unique/emer vehicles. Then maybe after that diversify those.

These 4x2 trucks REALLY need to get in ai though. In the city thats nearly all you see (in US).
halbtollekreatur

#100 Post by halbtollekreatur » 09 Oct 2022 13:34

Thx for the clearification. Indeed we need the 4x2 and the minivans first. You are right. The problem with the emergency and unique vehicles is that they spawn way too much. But because they spawn so often it is more visible that there is a lack of varity, what brings us back to my suggestion. I would love to see the Transit and new Ford F-350 spawnig everywhere but i a low rate. Instead we have the old (and good) Ford ambulance and the old (and good) fire truck everywhere in a high rate.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”