ETS2 1.45 Speculation Thread

etallas

Re: ETS2 1.45 Speculation Thread

#41 Post by etallas » 21 May 2022 07:38

I'll wait until they'll give me able to go out of truck, open the door of my trailer then back to truck and revers to ramp. I'll wait until they'll give me able to set temperature on coolerbox on my trailer(maybe they even add sound someday). I'll wait for shadow in the mirror in my truck (this is really annoying). I'll wait until they'll refresh all the old trucks. Game really start get me boring, there is nothing about to care, just simply go from A to B. Ok i really like new map dlc's and the free update old cities, countries and all the rest but there is nothing more. AI trucks really can't go to spedition? Why on every spedition stands only trailer not trailer with trucks? Maybe they should go for unreal engine 5, that will give them opportunity for more option, even if i'll have to buy it as new game. In Game NFS Carbon you had all the stuff to create your own skin on cars, i know that is EA but hey that was in 2006 and today is 2022. I think, that game engine is too bad for some options. At least in 2012 game was somthing cool but in this days nothing special. Too much attention on map dlc's not on functionaly of game and it's too late. Why trucks really can't get demaged ? Ya'll tell me because licens and i'll tell you then what about Forza Horizon when you can destruct all cars? Why truck's cant get dirty ? I don't buy it anymore. I don't belive that's because license. We're waitng for tandem and for low deck's many years and they can't add them to game. There is planty of bugs that they don't fixed for many years. Really sorry for my bad english and all of that frustration but i want something really new and new map dlc don't change it. I think the day when they started work on ATS really stoped progres on functionality of game.
Tomsun

#42 Post by Tomsun » 21 May 2022 07:53

I don't think they will change from their own Game-Engine Prism3D to another Game-Engine instead of bringing their own product to the state of the art.
alex62

#43 Post by alex62 » 24 May 2022 19:11

it would also be nice to add this company "Dans le Jardin" to Bastia in the next version! because for the moment to go to this company the road is blocked and non-existent too !
Capture d’écran 2022-03-04 012456.png
ets2_20220205_224553_00.png
ASDF

#44 Post by ASDF » 25 May 2022 18:00

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Image Source:https://blog.scssoft.com/search?q=T
I hope that in the next version scs will be able to fix the reflective effect of Renault T's exterior mirror mirrors to normal before, just like these 2 pictures
Hopefully in the future America Truck Simulator will add these trucks: Freightliner 122SD/Century/Columbia/FLD/Cascadia/Coronado, Kenworth T800/T880/W990,Volvo VNX740, International HX520/ ProStar, and MACK Pinnacle, MACK Titan.
ScaniaKing326

#45 Post by ScaniaKing326 » 25 May 2022 18:38

New engines for Scania R/S
Traffic density option in game settings
Iveco S way
Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/scaniaking326
World Of Trucks https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/1558213
Acer Nitro 5 (ANS 515-51) Logitech G29 with Shifter
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Owner and founder of King Trans Group
astrovox

#46 Post by astrovox » 25 May 2022 18:40

JolliciousJosh wrote: 10 May 2022 07:46 Since stable 1.44 has been released, what are your possible speculations on the next update?

Here are my possible speculation changelogs for 1.45:

Feature:
-Trucking School

Map:
-New German city/town: Werlte (where Krone factory is located)
-New French city/town: Pau/Perpignan
-Additional prefab in Lyon: Renault Trucks Factory
-Additional roads in Romania (E68/A10/E81, Leading to Cluj-Napoca)
-Additional Special Transport routes (especially within Austria)

Vehicles:
- Low deck chassis variants for all trucks
- Reverse camera for all trucks and trailers (with the use of GPS Navigation Dashboard)
- Front colliision and lane departure warning sounds (interior)
- Exterior updates for Scania R 2009/Streamline (includes rebadging, additional bumpers adopted to Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack) and Volvo FH 2012 (Chassis adopted to Renault T + new bumpers)
- Tank customisation choices for all trucks (besides NG DAF and Renault T)
- Additional accessories for all trucks (optional and removable)
- Additional tire sizes (for both trucks and trailers)
- Schwarzmuller Walking Floor and Tipper trailers
- Step decked and low decked trailers (curtainsider, dry freighter/refrigerated/insulated and flat low beds)
- New cargoes for tipper trailers; dry cargoes available in refrigerated/insulated trailers; some cargoes found on flatbeds available on any box trailers; dumper cargoes available on walking floor (dry freighter) trailers.
- Multi-purpose tanker trailers (FTT/Food Tank Trailer released in 1.37).

Others:
- Convoy-related
- Additional experimental support for Steam Deck and console.
- Pedestrian and vehicular traffic density slider (experimental console: g_traffic_auto, since traffic conditons will be randomized, especially on rush hours/road events/detours)
- New loading screens for Ferry/Train stations upon arrival and Austria Reskin
- New symbols for truck repairs, tolls, garages, company offerings, etc.
- Modified weather condition system (by a certain area)

-To be updated.

Future releases:
- Swiss reskin
- MAN TGX 2020
- Volvo FH 2021 (Add-on)
- Mercedes-Benz New Actros 2019 (Add-on)
- Iveco S-Way
- New chassis and engines for next-gen Scania.
- Four Seasons System (per major update, dependable)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7krmxzgJmuM
JolliciousJosh

#47 Post by JolliciousJosh » 30 May 2022 14:08

Updated speculation changelog for 1.45:

Vehicle:
- New cargo suitable for container carrier/flatbed with container pins and Krone Box Liner: Refrigerated Containers (available in both Freight/Cargo/External Markets and External Contracts)
Last edited by JolliciousJosh on 30 May 2022 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
parasaurolophus67

#48 Post by parasaurolophus67 » 30 May 2022 14:09

Actually refrigerated containers are ingame in Al traffic. Tho we can't hauled them. Strange. :I
rsr

#49 Post by rsr » 31 May 2022 00:20

Tomsun wrote: 21 May 2022 07:53 I don't think they will change from their own Game-Engine Prism3D to another Game-Engine instead of bringing their own product to the state of the art.
Soo this game will always look outdated compared to other games because of this decision
dsf.fernando

#50 Post by dsf.fernando » 31 May 2022 17:45

In terms of graphics or features? Because all of the complaints related to the engine are always related to the graphics part.
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)

Return to “General discussion about the game”