ETS2 1.45 Speculation Thread

freedline

Re: ETS2 1.45 Speculation Thread

#31 Post by freedline » 16 May 2022 20:58

Hi everyone!
Whatever happens. Have a new graphics engine ATS / ETS. Thanks SCS.
Have a nice day! :)
Trenero

#32 Post by Trenero » 16 May 2022 21:49

My guess for 1.45 is:
Trying to think reallistic:
  • Feldbinder DLC
  • New ownable trailers: tankers(Chemicals, fuel, Cement, plastic...)
  • More reworked logos for in game companies
  • New cosmetic feature for trucks: i was thinking in something like Stikers(Angle morts, TIR, ADR, EUROV...) and maybe company stickers(With name if they find a way to do it in convoy), each sticker will have it's own place you will only able to select which one you want on your truck selecting them from a list
  • Man TGX 2020
  • Lighting improvements: Tunels and back of the trucks cab
  • Reworked cities:I think at least 3 in Germany and adding Krone factory and new prefabs for old companies
  • Emergency Stop and Adaptative cruisse control as experimental feature with in game sliders
  • New interior camera option: neumatic seat simulation
  • Convoy improvements: more players
Thinking with the heart, all of above and dinamic dirt on trucks, maybe at first only in ATS untill they add Truck washes in ETS2 or maybe in ETS2 you will be able to wash your truck only on your own garage.
scaniadriver01

#33 Post by scaniadriver01 » 16 May 2022 22:40

Trenero wrote: 16 May 2022 21:49 My guess for 1.45 is:
Trying to think reallistic:
  • Feldbinder DLC
  • New ownable trailers: tankers(Chemicals, fuel, Cement, plastic...)
  • More reworked logos for in game companies
  • New cosmetic feature for trucks: i was thinking in something like Stikers(Angle morts, TIR, ADR, EUROV...) and maybe company stickers(With name if they find a way to do it in convoy), each sticker will have it's own place you will only able to select which one you want on your truck selecting them from a list
  • Man TGX 2020
  • Lighting improvements: Tunels and back of the trucks cab
  • Reworked cities:I think at least 3 in Germany and adding Krone factory and new prefabs for old companies
  • Emergency Stop and Adaptative cruisse control as experimental feature with in game sliders
  • New interior camera option: neumatic seat simulation
  • Convoy improvements: more players
Thinking with the heart, all of above and dinamic dirt on trucks, maybe at first only in ATS untill they add Truck washes in ETS2 or maybe in ETS2 you will be able to wash your truck only on your own garage.
i say yes to all of that.. but they still need to figure out how the ACC works and if it can hit the normall brakes instead of an emergency brake or at least the trailer brakes as at the moment it works more like a switch.. its no brakes, no brakes, no brakes and then all of the brakes and come to a complete stop.. so plenty of bugs to iron out...
AntonioMart

#34 Post by AntonioMart » 17 May 2022 21:17

Update HS Schoch DLC for DAF XF/XG since they started making accessories for these trucks:

https://www.hs-schoch.de/produkt-katego ... -21-xg-xg/

Update Goodyear tires DLC, adding trailer tires KMAX T and Fuelmax T, yes, there was information that these tires are no longer produced, but they are still relevant. As soon as new tire models come out, they can also be added in the future, as was done with Michelin.
dsf.fernando

#35 Post by dsf.fernando » 19 May 2022 00:09

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Is this Portuguese sign already available in the game already? (It looks like other European countries also implement this sign)
Proud student of Games and Multimedia in the Polytechnic of Leiria - the Portuguese capital of game development
(and still hopeful the city will feature in the game with a garage someday)
Ruward

#36 Post by Ruward » 19 May 2022 06:48

@dsf.fernando
Dutch version:
[ external image ]
Greetings oet Grunn!
World of Trucks
Aryan

#37 Post by Aryan » 19 May 2022 10:17

It would be nice if they add interior cabin light in 1.45 update, or fog light option like high beam.
SenseFM

#38 Post by SenseFM » 19 May 2022 11:38

dsf.fernando wrote: 19 May 2022 00:09 Is this Portuguese sign already available in the game already? (It looks like other European countries also implement this sign)
I've seen some signs in rewoked Austria very similar to those ones.
Tomsun

#39 Post by Tomsun » 19 May 2022 12:23

As i encountered beside the fact that some cities in Austria rebuild lead my GPU to the limit an therefore causing fps drops, a lot of places where the GPU was at least at 70% but also having massive FPS drops due to the single tasking Game engine.

Technically: Not my expectations but my HOPE renewed Gameengine and accompanied with new Graphics engine. The usual PC from the last decade has a lot of unused cores waiting to take the AI and so on.

Gameplay: More intelligent dispatch for the company drivers Driving a load from A to B not finding a load from B to A why not taking a load from B to C or from C to A or D with only a small empty tour from B to C assumming C is the next to B.

perhaps less than a Truckload deliveries with multiple Loading/Unloading Stations

Maps rework: I would say first in First out oldest Parts to be renewed first

Closing the Gaps in the Road Network, where possible.

Trucks : that would be more a complete Vintage Mod perhaps with only a small MAP, where you have Trucks, Maps, Sceneries of the 60s/70s. Gravelroads, fighting the Kassler Berge with almost pedestrian speed. No Tunnels in alps but always passing over the hills. I think ther are allready a lot of treuckmods from this era, but the appropriate Map is missing, so more or less a Map project.

Trucks and cities: no special thoughts, just keeping and enhancing the quality standards, what directly leads to the technical wishes.
DrGreg212

#40 Post by DrGreg212 » 20 May 2022 09:29

dsf.fernando wrote: 19 May 2022 00:09 [ external image ]
[ external image ]
Is this Portuguese sign already available in the game already? (It looks like other European countries also implement this sign)
Italian version:
ALT (2).jpeg

Return to “General discussion about the game”