Creating other games from ET2

helloimjah

Creating other games from ET2

#1 Post by helloimjah » 14 May 2022 19:59

hello

I would like to share my idea/views on this beautiful game, since time i was kid and was still playing first Euro Truck simulator i could only dream about such game like ET2, i think game is made so good and beautiful SCS could upgrade it to better, i know there are mods and etc.. but what i'm thinking is, making completely new game using this current content that they already have, having Europe map created so detailed that it includes all countries and lots of cities can be useful for other game, for example "Delivery Simulator", that could be created based on same concept as ET2, you start company and make basic deliveries thought Europe using Van or something, it would also give you more experience as player, like for me, i would like to go faster thought roads, by having van you extend "trucking" limit which if you play as game has intended you have to drive 80,90 most of the time, if you are driving van you can drive faster, meaning having same speed limit as "normal cars" do in ET2, there are lots more to that but i won't go in much detail, thing is more than just this Delivery Simulator game can be created, community people probably have great ideas that could be turned into a game, for example simple driving game, where you can select car (and have car handling) and drive thought Europe, my point is, ET2 is beautiful game, more such beautiful games can be created, and it doesn't require as much work as starting from 0, especially when you have map already, city area for example which is blocked in ET2 because trucks don't go there can be expanded to support like this delivery game that i mentioned.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”