Lode King Trailers Discussion

caminhoneiro

Lode King Trailers Discussion

#1 Post by caminhoneiro » 22 May 2022 17:01

I've been following the news, and I saw that we will soon have a new trailer DLC for American Truck Simulator.

I would like to share my expectations (suggestions) about what I expect from this DLC:

- Details, lots of details. Straps on loads, with the tarpaulins over the load. For example: A load of wood with the option of tarps and without tarps. And with very realistic details, such as folds in the canvas, etc.
- Variety of loads: many different loads, and mixed. Examples: Bees, treated wood pole, swimming pools, wood load, with a forklift and etc.
- Customization of straps and tarps. Different colors.

I just wanted to share my expectations with you. I hope all this comes to the game with this DLC. Or in the future..

=============================================================
pt-br

Tenho acompanhado as noticias, e vi que teremos em breve uma nova DLC de reboques para o American Truck Simulator.

Gostaria de compartilhar minhas expectativas(sugestões) sobre o que espero dessa DLC:

- Detalhes, muito detalhes. Cintas nas cargas, com as lonas por cima da carga. Por exemplo: Uma carga de madeira com a opção de lonas e sem lonas. E com detalhes bem realistas, como dobras nas lonas e etc.
- Variedade de cargas: muitas cargas diferentes, e mistas. Exemplos: Abelhas, poste de madeira tratada, piscinas ,carga de madeira, com uma empilhadeira e etc.
- Customização das cintas e tarps. Diferentes cores.

Só gostaria de compartilhar minhas expectativas com vocês. Tomara que tudo isso venha para o jogo com essa DLC. Ou no futuro..
parasaurolophus67

Re: New trailer dlc for American Truck Simulator

#2 Post by parasaurolophus67 » 22 May 2022 18:08

Your talking about lode king. far as I we know no new loads but most of the current loads will be for the flatbed and stepdeck trailer. While the grain trailer will have the same loads as the current grain hopper. not sure if it has a sliding tarp. So m8 don't expect much on this DLC or your just gonna be disappointed.
hangman005

#5 Post by hangman005 » 29 May 2022 15:31

Well i trust the rumours lol, I certainly hope more is coming. The biggest question has always been when. Soon isn't soon enough for my impatient ass :lol:
ATS HQ: Las Vegas, NV
ETS HQ: Innsbruck, Austria
Promods Euro HQ: Reykjavik, Iceland
hangman005

#7 Post by hangman005 » 29 May 2022 16:23

Plot twist: the lode king DLC allows us to transport lode king trailers on other trailers instead of own them. :lol:
ATS HQ: Las Vegas, NV
ETS HQ: Innsbruck, Austria
Promods Euro HQ: Reykjavik, Iceland
Gootho717

#8 Post by Gootho717 » 29 May 2022 20:31

hangman005 wrote: 29 May 2022 15:31 Well i trust the rumours lol, I certainly hope more is coming. The biggest question has always been when. Soon isn't soon enough for my impatient ass :lol:
Lol that makes two of us :lol: .

What is everything looking forward to Lode King? Looking forward to the Brilliance (Aluminum) step deck - 48' tandem spread (122") axles with ramps (load support racks) with boxes.
[ external image ]
Gootho Transportation - My WoTr Profile
Optional Features

#9 Post by Optional Features » 29 May 2022 21:37

hangman005 wrote: 29 May 2022 16:23 Plot twist: the lode king DLC allows us to transport lode king trailers on other trailers instead of own them. :lol:
Haha, that would be more than what we have now: sure!
howey

#10 Post by howey » 30 May 2022 00:52

One thing I picked up straight away on the Twitter and Facebook pics on the lode king is they are calling it a Prestige on the rear frame and mudflaps on the flatbed when the Prestige line up are Hoppers??????

But as far as flatbeds go renown would be the type to use as they have flatbeds drop decks and b-trains and the good thing is that with the drop deck they have a beavertail option which I was hoping the standard drop deck would of had.

Guess good chances we will see it this week with this teaser plus with ETS 2 having the Renault T tuning pack last week they like to release content closely together.

Return to “General discussion about the game”