Issues with 'Go Big Or Go Home' achievement.

SNAAAAKE

Issues with 'Go Big Or Go Home' achievement.

#1 Post by SNAAAAKE » 22 May 2022 18:36

Trying to find out why I can't find any Special Transport loads from San Francisco - Fresno

Currently Ver 1.44. Drove almost all current Special Routes (Oregon, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, Idaho). I'm only missing two, San Rafeal - Eureka and San Francisco - Fresno. I know Ver 1.44 removed San Rafael, and steam discussions about the achievement removed the route, so I hope that it still doesn't consider that route to complete the achievement. I'm more concerned about San Francisco - Fresno. I can not find special routes for San Francisco. I do not have any mods installed and have had no real issues with finding special trade routes except for this specific route. Looking on older youtube videos, it looks like there were around 5 possible loads for special routes, yet I can't find them. Service boat seems to be one of the possible loads. That load has been real hard to find in general, which may explain why I can't find any special loads out of San Francisco. But then what happened to the rest of the possible loads?

Edit: I went to rerun routes and got the achievement from Sacramento - Oakdale route. So I had two emails detailing differing routes. One mentioned both San Rafael and San Francisco. Newest email excludes both cities. So i guess with Ver 1.44 that both the San Rafeal and Sacramento routes, but I don't know why have both emails. The profile I got this with was a newer profile from this year. But looks like San Francisco is not a route in ver 1.44.

Return to “Help center - player to player”