[REL][WIP] Sud de France Map by Charly V1.9.1 for V1.48

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Charly/FR/

Re: Sud de France Map by Charly

#91 Post by Charly/FR/ » 22 Nov 2022 22:43

Hi everyone,
Finally, thanks to MXTrucker, the bug between Sud de France and Promods is fixed.

Tell me if there's others bugs or problem.
Discord server link, for any proposals or bug reports on Sud de France Map (French-speaking server for the moment, but I can create English-speaking lounges if necessary)
--> https://discord.gg/GUj5Tx7fYC
thedrippingone

#92 Post by thedrippingone » 23 Nov 2022 07:14

Thanks @Charly/FR/, with this version I no longer see the original problem I reported.

I DO still see the weird routing problem though:

* Place truck in Perpignan
* On world map, set destination Montpellier
* Route goes very long way round via Toulouse

Note, however, if I ignore the route given, it's certainly possible to drive the "direct" way. So not a critical problem for me.
Charly/FR/

#93 Post by Charly/FR/ » 23 Nov 2022 09:25

thedrippingone wrote: 23 Nov 2022 07:14 Thanks @Charly/FR/, with this version I no longer see the original problem I reported.

I DO still see the weird routing problem though:

* Place truck in Perpignan
* On world map, set destination Montpellier
* Route goes very long way round via Toulouse

Note, however, if I ignore the route given, it's certainly possible to drive the "direct" way. So not a critical problem for me.

Hi, I check road I created around Nîmes. And there all correctly connected. The GPS can drive you on it. Idk why the GPS don’t make you drive on A9. Maybe it’s thinks it’s longer. I will investigate this. First I will check if all road are correctly connected with promods, using GPS tool, if it’s, idk how to fix the problem, except forcing the way of the GPS.
Discord server link, for any proposals or bug reports on Sud de France Map (French-speaking server for the moment, but I can create English-speaking lounges if necessary)
thedrippingone

#94 Post by thedrippingone » 23 Nov 2022 09:57

Yeah it's a weird thing, and as I said it's not critical.

Really happy you got the other problems fixed :)
#MXTrucker

#95 Post by #MXTrucker » 23 Nov 2022 13:41

Charly/FR/ wrote: 22 Nov 2022 22:43 Hi everyone,
Finally, thanks to MXTrucker, the bug between Sud de France and Promods is fixed.

Tell me if there's others bugs or problem.
Hi Charly, my pleasure
Congratulations to you for this beautiful map
Vinnie Terranova

#96 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 27 Nov 2022 07:45

With the newest version of Sud de France I just had a CTD in my test profile with only ProMods v2.63 and Sud de France v1.5.1. The crash happened when I drove from Montpellier to Narbonne on the A9, just west of the problematic interchange (the interchange with the broken GPS).

game log
frenchtom30

#97 Post by frenchtom30 » 27 Nov 2022 11:30

Can confirm, I'ved had the same crash happening on the road from Montpellier to Narbonne despite the fixed version.
Charly/FR/

#98 Post by Charly/FR/ » 28 Nov 2022 09:34

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 27 Nov 2022 07:45 With the newest version of Sud de France I just had a CTD in my test profile with only ProMods v2.63 and Sud de France v1.5.1. The crash happened when I drove from Montpellier to Narbonne on the A9, just west of the problematic interchange (the interchange with the broken GPS).

game log
Hi, I tested by myself. When you drive, you don’t crash.

I also tested with free cam, and I crash when I m in Narbonne, but no error have been registered in the game log, so I deduced that the game had not had time to load the map.

Can you please send me a game log when you crash ? Make a profile with only PM and Sud de France.

If there’s no fatal error inside, that’s mean it’s promods which is too heavy to load.
Vinnie Terranova

#99 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 28 Nov 2022 10:52

@Charly/FR/ if you read my previous post you will see that I already have posted my game log. Also, I don't have a crash with ProMods and a lot of other map mods activated; I only have a crash as soon as Sud de France is activated. And with Sud de France activated I also have this GPS issue.
Charly/FR/

#100 Post by Charly/FR/ » 28 Nov 2022 16:34

Vinnie Terranova wrote: 28 Nov 2022 10:52 @Charly/FR/ if you read my previous post you will see that I already have posted my game log. Also, I don't have a crash with ProMods and a lot of other map mods activated; I only have a crash as soon as Sud de France is activated. And with Sud de France activated I also have this GPS issue.
From what I see from your game log, there is no error that caused the crash.

So it's not a conflict, just that the game didn't have time to load the map

Return to “Maps”