[REL][WIP] Sud de France Map by Charly V1.9.1 for V1.48

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Charly/FR/

Re: Sud de France Map by Charly

#51 Post by Charly/FR/ » 11 Aug 2022 17:13

ivan191001976 wrote: 22 Jul 2022 22:54 Hello, I just discovered the topic

I saw that you did Aurillac.

Do you have in your project to do the cities

Brive la gaillarde, malemort and tulle

I would have liked to see the city of Brive la Gaillarde

thank you

Hi, I can't, space is not large enouth
Discord server link, for any proposals or bug reports on Sud de France Map (French-speaking server for the moment, but I can create English-speaking lounges if necessary)
--> https://discord.gg/GUj5Tx7fYC
Charly/FR/

#52 Post by Charly/FR/ » 11 Aug 2022 17:14

Lubega [FR] wrote: 26 Jul 2022 07:43 Hi Charly. I wanted to know if you could make a city called Digne Les Bains. Because it's super fun to ride there. Bye
Hi, IDK, I know I will restart mapping on my addon soon
Discord server link, for any proposals or bug reports on Sud de France Map (French-speaking server for the moment, but I can create English-speaking lounges if necessary)
andreabaroni

#53 Post by andreabaroni » 12 Sep 2022 13:44

Dear Charly,
Thank you very much for this work, I really appreciate what you are doing for all drivers all around the world :)

I would like to give a suggestion : in fact I am disapointed by Loubressac, in fact, first it should be more on the north of Saint Cere and not south, and also, it really do not match with reality...Loubressac is on the heights, it has a view all around and has special buildings (I leave there :))....in fact this should stay "Le Bourg" which is more realistic.
However that would be an improvment to be able to get a garage, missions or fuel in Saint Cere for exemple which is nicely done, which the St Laurent towers, this city is not mentionned on the map !!!
Once again, I do not do anything on my side for the communauty instead of you, and it is not for the pleasure of the critic, but just in the purpose of adding as much realism as possible with SCS limits.
Have a nice day bonne journée à toi et bonne continuation
Andrea
Charly/FR/

#54 Post by Charly/FR/ » 17 Sep 2022 17:08

andreabaroni wrote: 12 Sep 2022 13:44 Dear Charly,
Thank you very much for this work, I really appreciate what you are doing for all drivers all around the world :)

I would like to give a suggestion : in fact I am disapointed by Loubressac, in fact, first it should be more on the north of Saint Cere and not south, and also, it really do not match with reality...Loubressac is on the heights, it has a view all around and has special buildings (I leave there :))....in fact this should stay "Le Bourg" which is more realistic.
However that would be an improvment to be able to get a garage, missions or fuel in Saint Cere for exemple which is nicely done, which the St Laurent towers, this city is not mentionned on the map !!!
Once again, I do not do anything on my side for the communauty instead of you, and it is not for the pleasure of the critic, but just in the purpose of adding as much realism as possible with SCS limits.
Have a nice day bonne journée à toi et bonne continuation
Andrea

Hi, I know, but I can't do it better for the moment, because the motorway pass very close of saint cère.
Charly/FR/

#55 Post by Charly/FR/ » 17 Sep 2022 17:10

Hi everyone, new update soon.

Some pics of my work

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
j-f 62 Y

#56 Post by j-f 62 Y » 18 Sep 2022 11:23

Cool .
maverick_TIB

#58 Post by maverick_TIB » 25 Sep 2022 07:31

Hy, is it working on 1.45 and with Promods 2.62?
Ciobby

#59 Post by Ciobby » 25 Sep 2022 08:41

Yes. Check the load order from @Vinnie Terranova: viewtopic.php?t=293794
maverick_TIB

#60 Post by maverick_TIB » 25 Sep 2022 19:38

Thank you for both info.. Pictures look great. I will try it surely.

Return to “Maps”