[REL][WIP] Sud de France Map by Charly V1.9.1 for V1.48

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Charly/FR/

Re: Sud de France Map by Charly

#71 Post by Charly/FR/ » 02 Nov 2022 18:20

Hi, working on new things very cool :)

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Discord server link, for any proposals or bug reports on Sud de France Map (French-speaking server for the moment, but I can create English-speaking lounges if necessary)
--> https://discord.gg/GUj5Tx7fYC
lelux

#72 Post by lelux » 03 Nov 2022 09:11

Beautiful! I like very much your work in France;)
Slider916

#73 Post by Slider916 » 04 Nov 2022 15:37

Hello,

Does this work with Grimes Paris addon map?
Ciobby

#74 Post by Ciobby » 05 Nov 2022 10:04

Yes, Paris map should be below in the load order.
thedrippingone

#75 Post by thedrippingone » 16 Nov 2022 16:36

Hi,

When driving from Nimes (Sud de France 1.50) - Perpignan (Promods 2.63) , on ETS2 1.46, I got a CTD on A9/E15 just before Narbonne.

Restarted the game, couldn't reproduce the CTD though

EDIT: Now the crash is very repeatable along that road for me. I've disabled Sud de France for now
Charly/FR/

#76 Post by Charly/FR/ » 16 Nov 2022 21:26

thedrippingone wrote: 16 Nov 2022 16:36 Hi,

When driving from Nimes (Sud de France 1.50) - Perpignan (Promods 2.63) , on ETS2 1.46, I got a CTD on A9/E15 just before Narbonne.

Restarted the game, couldn't reproduce the CTD though

EDIT: Now the crash is very repeatable along that road for me. I've disabled Sud de France for now
Hi, I don't know where the problem can come from, because I didn't map in this area. I'm testing and I'll let you know.
Thanks for reported this.
Discord server link, for any proposals or bug reports on Sud de France Map (French-speaking server for the moment, but I can create English-speaking lounges if necessary)
thedrippingone

#77 Post by thedrippingone » 16 Nov 2022 21:36

thanks @Charly/FR/ I'm also doing some more isolated tests to see if I can narrow the problem down
Charly/FR/

#78 Post by Charly/FR/ » 16 Nov 2022 21:44

thedrippingone wrote: 16 Nov 2022 21:36 thanks @Charly/FR/ I'm also doing some more isolated tests to see if I can narrow the problem down
IDK where the problem come from. Here is a screenshot of the game log after crash and the folder of automat in my map mod.
The automat who make a problem isn't in my mod, so I think this is not specialy an error from me, but not sure of that.

As we can see, the problem come from the effect "rfx", but IDK that it is. Maybe something from promods.

If anyone know who to solve the problem, I'm open to suggestions.

There is also another problem, but I don't know where it comes from. But the GPS map in England is off, and I don't know how to fix that too.

[ external image ]
thedrippingone

#79 Post by thedrippingone » 16 Nov 2022 22:23

Thanks for the response. I don't understand it either.

I tested on a profile with only Promods and Sud de France, and I got the crash.
Restarted, removed Sud de France, and tried again. No crash.

Added Sud de France back in, crashes. Not always at exactly the same place, but close by.

I am so tired and have been trying to work this out, so I will now stop for today and try again tomorrow to narrow the problem down
Charly/FR/

#80 Post by Charly/FR/ » 16 Nov 2022 22:31

thedrippingone wrote: 16 Nov 2022 22:23 Thanks for the response. I don't understand it either.

I tested on a profile with only Promods and Sud de France, and I got the crash.
Restarted, removed Sud de France, and tried again. No crash.

Added Sud de France back in, crashes. Not always at exactly the same place, but close by.

I am so tired and have been trying to work this out, so I will now stop for today and try again tomorrow to narrow the problem down
Thanks men ;)

Return to “Maps”