West Balkans Expansion Discussion

tarikko

Re: West Balkans Expansion Discussion

#391 Post by tarikko » 03 Aug 2022 16:42

Man i just hope they are going to build Livno in Bosnia
Cyberman

#392 Post by Cyberman » 03 Aug 2022 19:26

Hopefully current events in the funny zone don't cause this dlc to get canceled too. I mean it's not just Serbia but also things going down in Bosnia. ETS2 is starving for new content.
jackalnxt

#393 Post by jackalnxt » 04 Aug 2022 06:14

It seems like the plate dispute protests are already over. We'll probably get some new protest in a month or so, but nothing drastic that will cause the DLC to get cancelled.
MACX8

#394 Post by MACX8 » 04 Aug 2022 15:26

i see best thing to SCS doing to don't looking for any event IRL and release out HoR then take time in WB

im use google translate
I use ( Google Translate ) For translation to English
SCANIA-S best Truck ever in a Both game
oldmanclippy

#395 Post by oldmanclippy » 07 Aug 2022 18:06

I'm thinking this week could possibly bring a West Balkans blog. Past 2 ATS map releases have been followed by a blog for the next ETS2 map in 2-3 days. Not very solid evidence as not every situation is the same and different maps were in different states of progress, but it does show that SCS is willing to follow up an ATS map release with an ETS2 map blog shortly after. Something to think about anyways. Could get a landscape blog.
blog screenshot IRL maps: Greece | Nordic Horizons | see profile for link to Germany cities and Switzerland rework maps
prediction maps: Greece | ATS 2024-2025 DLCs
research map: Upper Midwest (work in progress)
Adriatic Sea Team

#396 Post by Adriatic Sea Team » 07 Aug 2022 19:21

Now it's time for making Western Balkans hype, I'm expecting two blog posts this month.
Sovereign 89

#397 Post by Sovereign 89 » 07 Aug 2022 22:50

oldmanclippy wrote: 02 Aug 2022 23:19 I have those first 6 as marked cities for sure. Slavonski Brod, I like that too. Nice break between Zagreb and Belgrade. Otherwise it would be weird to have no marked cities on E70 between them. Not sure about the others being marked. Maybe Pula gets a small dot for the Venice ferry but IDK if trucks use that. But I'd rather see Trieste and Rijeka get plenty of space, personally.

Croatia should be a fun country to get. Lots of geographic diversity, some good sized cities, and hopefully we get as much of the Adriatic Highway as they can give us.
Yeah, there's plenty of space between Zagreb and Belgrade, so SB could fit definitely, and maybe some other city as scenic at least along the way. Well promods managed to fit Pula even by having Rijeka, Koper and Trieste in close proximity of each other. I'm sure SCS could do something similar if not better, but we'll see if that will be the case. It would be nice to see tunnel Učka being represented though.

You're right about Croatia being fun and diverse. I'm certain SCS can do it justice, as they did for other countries/states so far. As for Adriatic highway, I'm sure they could at least represent part that runs from Rijeka to Zadar (like it was done by promods).
krmarci wrote: 03 Aug 2022 06:21The Pécs-Osijek-Brod line might be difficult to fit, but they might be able to do it. Šibenik, Varaždin and Virovitica are possible, but definitely small dot cities if included. I'm quite sure Pula is not going to be included, Rijeka, Koper and Trieste already pose a challenge in that region. Koprivnica is too far from either major road (the Hungary-Croatia border will get 3 crossings in the best case: Letenye; Udvar or Drávaszabolcs; and maybe Barcs).
You're probably right, Koprivnica might be only represented as scenic town, but I thought maybe it could get small dot due to Podravka factory being there. And I agree about ŠI, VŽ and VR being small dot cities like promods made them too.
[ external image ] [ external image ]

WB Croatia speculation map
Aziz

#398 Post by Aziz » 08 Aug 2022 08:24

Thing with Balkans post, is that now they have one less topic to talk about (Montana). So unless they fill it with something new (introducing next states!; next revamped country in progress, or WB), they're left with under the hood posts, Texas, game updates, additions and dlcs.

However, it's been two months between introducing Montana and first post about what's in it, so maybe...
Sovereign 89

#399 Post by Sovereign 89 » 08 Aug 2022 10:16

I think it is very possible we see WB blog this week, and if not then next week at least. As some of you said already with Montana out of the way, the sole focus when it comes to new DLCs is currently Texas, California rework (which are rare) and it might be perhaps another truck, or trailer(s) which also do not appear as often as blogs about new DLCs. And I'm quite certain we won't see any blogs (or even hints) about next ATS state(s) for a few months at least (probably not until early December or so, maybe even not before Xmas stream). So yeah, we should expect WB blog soon, maybe even today, but 90% it will be this, or next week.
[ external image ] [ external image ]

WB Croatia speculation map
Dareus

#400 Post by Dareus » 08 Aug 2022 13:33

Sovereign 89 wrote: 08 Aug 2022 10:16 I think it is very possible we see WB blog this week,
Attachments
r78ky9dfq3n11.jpg

Return to “General discussion about the game”