West Balkans Expansion Discussion

ninjawarrior1x3

Re: West Balkans Expansion Discussion

#1571 Post by ninjawarrior1x3 » 25 Mar 2023 14:22

@tobrago

When I was looking at the hidden roads from 1.47, I was able to trace the E70 west of Pancevo to the edge of an interchange just before the Pancevo Bridge (there was a petrol station just before this point and the railway was converging with the road). There's no sign of the road leading out of Krnjaca which bypasses Borca. Couple that with the confirmation of the roundabout at Bogoslovija from an earlier blog and it would make sense to believe that the Pancevo bridge is likely coming to the game (it pretty much directly connects the two).

Just a reminder that in the past (and increasingly as of late), SCS has allowed players to access roads which are more restricted to truckers irl, giving players access to city centres and scenic roads (such as the Grossglockner Pass in Austria).
tobrago

#1572 Post by tobrago » 25 Mar 2023 15:17

@ninjawarrior1x3
I would like to know where you look at that "hidden roads"? Or maybe you're a tester at SCS? There is a gas station "Dunav" and it is located on the right side in the direction of Pancevo.

That there is a road that goes around Borča, and you can see it from the direction of Krnjača towards Ovča and the direction towards Mihajlo Pupin bridge. It goes further through Zemun, enters the E70 and goes in the direction of Šimanovci and then, in order, to the border crossing Batrovci towards Croatia. Although on the Dobanovačka loop you can choose between going to Ostružnica, the bypass around Belgrade or going to Novi Sad or Batrovci.
Google translator | Greetings and cheers | Keep truckin'

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

Discord: tobrago#1504

Everything will be okay in the end, and if it`s not okay, it`s not the end.
ninjawarrior1x3

#1573 Post by ninjawarrior1x3 » 25 Mar 2023 16:10

@tobrago

No, I'm not associated with SCS in anyway. It's actually much easier to do this than you may think!
Before you start, make sure your game is not running while you are editing the config file.

1. First you find and click on the config.cfg file in Documents > config.cfg
2. Then you find where it says "g_console" and replace the "0" with a "1"
3. Do the same thing for "g_developer"
4. Close config.cfg and open ETS2 with version 1.47 Open Beta. Have fun exploring! (Oh and I would advise that you have Going East and RttBS in order to view all of the roads leading into the DLC (specifically for Serbia & North Macedonia).

For a visual representation of these instructions, go to this video (or others like it):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEsGQw0r-yI
tobrago

#1574 Post by tobrago » 25 Mar 2023 16:41

I know about this because I work on my mods and have been using it for a long time. That is not very reliable information. When Road To The Black Sea came out, I thought that they were going to do the rest of the Balkans, but I was very wrong. Because I saw across the Danube the Yugoslav flag and houses and buildings and so on and I thought and was convinced that the next DLC would be the rest of the Balkans, that is, the Western Balkans. And of course it was decided to make the Heart of Russia DLC. So don't believe it too much.
Google translator | Greetings and cheers | Keep truckin'

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

Discord: tobrago#1504

Everything will be okay in the end, and if it`s not okay, it`s not the end.
BRCKHMPTN

#1575 Post by BRCKHMPTN » 25 Mar 2023 17:27

Well this time we already know which DLC we are getting in a few months and those roads are all visible with the devcam in 1.47, the visible section ends here right before the intersection https://www.google.com/maps/@44.8398642,20.4998163,16z (I have no clue if they are adding road 13 to Zrenjanin). The Borča bypass will not be included for sure.
ninjawarrior1x3

#1576 Post by ninjawarrior1x3 » 25 Mar 2023 17:43

On top of that, I've been able to find several of the screenshot locations from previous blogs through the devcam (as well as one from the Architecture blog posted after the Open Beta). It even shows you barriers which denote the roads which will not be accessible.
xXCARL1992Xx

#1577 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 25 Mar 2023 17:48

here you can see all locations that are already in it, but also all location that are hidden in the map normally :rofl:
map3.webp
map3.webp (74.15 KiB) Viewed 682 times
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Aziz

#1578 Post by Aziz » 25 Mar 2023 17:57

It's not very accurate, there's a full stretch of road from Italy to Hungary through Slovenia and it's clearly not in this picture.
krmarci

#1579 Post by krmarci » 25 Mar 2023 18:04

Strangely, not all roads show up. For example, the M7 in Hungary continues westbound, but it doesn't appear on the map.
The_Kazoo_Meme

#1580 Post by The_Kazoo_Meme » 25 Mar 2023 19:37

[ external image ]

Pic 17 might be in Pančevo, Serbia
https://www.google.com/maps/@44.8854385 ... 312!8i6656

the neighbourhood is much larger irl, but the buildings and the road match up.

also if you turn around you can see those garages too. And if you go down the road on the streetview you will be able to see the brown/gray building in the backround.
:D

Return to “General discussion about the game”