[REL] More realistic Truck Stops - 10 June

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
scip

Re: [REL] More realistic Truck Stops - 10 June

#311 Post by scip » 30 Jul 2022 14:30

first of all a great mod thanks for that :)
to the situation now:
i dont have any crash with promods but the rest places and gas stations are not that full like in the screenshots.

cheers
Solitary Entity

#312 Post by Solitary Entity » 02 Aug 2022 08:26

I just wanted to report I also have the game crash between Boise and Grangeville about halfway. I'm on 1.45 with promods and Reforma patron version.
All mods up to date mainly Jazzycat stuff.
Before you go off on one...It's just a game.
Carfreak200

#313 Post by Carfreak200 » 02 Aug 2022 15:12

This crash has been around for a while now. Thank you all for adding to the reports tho. @SouthernMan, could this crash have anything to do with your Idaho yard mod? Maybe there is some leftover code that got accidentally into the mod somehow.
Best Free ATS Mods viewtopic.php?t=317006

Life's too Short to Drive Boring Trucks

Current Garage:
  • Rezbilt 389 (Allen Rezbilt)
  • Freightliner Classic XL (BSA)
  • Peterbilt 379X (Chief86)
Bigtonytomato

#314 Post by Bigtonytomato » 02 Aug 2022 17:07

Keep it buddy!!! These are just what the games needs.. LIFE!!! the open road and the sound of the engine, Hi Ways all good but when you stop to rest or get some fuel, to see a place bustling and actually have a full lot of other trucks makes the game soooo much better. Obviously you felt this too. So great job and hope you maintain and keep updating this. I know many people have wanted this for a loooong time. IK also stumbled across your new yards as well. That's another series I hope you can get off the ground and add to as well!!!

Thank you. Really. Great work.
scip

#315 Post by scip » 02 Aug 2022 22:00

i can now confirm when near Lewiston Boise game makes a ctd....
SouthernMan

#316 Post by SouthernMan » 02 Aug 2022 22:41

Carfreak200 wrote: 02 Aug 2022 15:12 This crash has been around for a while now. Thank you all for adding to the reports tho. @SouthernMan, could this crash have anything to do with your Idaho yard mod? Maybe there is some leftover code that got accidentally into the mod somehow.
That could really be influencing too. I really need some time to try to update this mod.
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
SouthernMan

#317 Post by SouthernMan » 02 Aug 2022 22:42

Bigtonytomato wrote: 02 Aug 2022 17:07 Keep it buddy!!! These are just what the games needs.. LIFE!!! the open road and the sound of the engine, Hi Ways all good but when you stop to rest or get some fuel, to see a place bustling and actually have a full lot of other trucks makes the game soooo much better. Obviously you felt this too. So great job and hope you maintain and keep updating this. I know many people have wanted this for a loooong time. IK also stumbled across your new yards as well. That's another series I hope you can get off the ground and add to as well!!!

Thank you. Really. Great work.
Yep, indeed it is a very good mod, a pity that there are almost always conflicts with others. And... thanks a lot my boss! :D

For sure the experience when using this mod is different.
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
Carfreak200

#318 Post by Carfreak200 » 04 Aug 2022 00:12

Hey @SouthernMan, I hope you get a chance to update this mod soon. I was having consistent game crashes last night while traveling across I-80 in Wyoming anytime I approached a truck stop. Happened in several places. So I finally had to uninstall the mod for the time being. I love your mods tho and I look forward to your next update.
Best Free ATS Mods viewtopic.php?t=317006

Life's too Short to Drive Boring Trucks

Current Garage:
  • Rezbilt 389 (Allen Rezbilt)
  • Freightliner Classic XL (BSA)
  • Peterbilt 379X (Chief86)
minar

#319 Post by minar » 07 Aug 2022 20:32

Does not work with CTC map 1.45.2 crash when i pull into truck stops in WA
Madkine
Global moderator

#320 Post by Madkine » 08 Aug 2022 08:03

Because this mod edits the map, it's not going to be compatible with other map mods.
The more trucks stops updated by this mod, the lesss other map mods it will be compatible with.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Maps”