[REL] More realistic Truck Stops - 10 June

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Midiangel

Re: [REL] More realistic Truck Stops - 10 June

#191 Post by Midiangel » 20 Jun 2022 07:16

This is a very good mod that adds realism.

I would like to add that this mod must be placed below all mods so that there is no crash.

#192 Post by SouthernMan » 20 Jun 2022 14:52

@Midiangel Definitely yeah buddy! Perhaps this was the mod many were waiting for to make their simulation even better I think. :D
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
stchamber11

#193 Post by stchamber11 » 20 Jun 2022 15:41

Here is where your Truck Stop is fantastic. I forgot all about it, ended my driving for the night as I entered Idaho from across country. Pulling into the truck stop, forgetting and not expecting anything, there was all the life!!! Being immersed in the game and not expecting your mod results, was a great surprise. Many famous Modders on this forum, you become the famous truck stop and yard Modder!!!
SouthernMan

#194 Post by SouthernMan » 20 Jun 2022 15:51

@stchamber11 Definitely yeah buddy! It's a really cool feeling when you arrive at a location and realize that things are actually happening (in the game, obviously).
And yeah, in fact there are lots and lots of good modders here on the forum. One thing is for sure: Once you use this mod or something similar, you will hardly be able to play without it. :D
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
heicheu

#195 Post by heicheu » 20 Jun 2022 16:14

@SouthernMan I love your mod :D This awsome mod makes the game so much more realistic. But I found one bug of sorts: it crashes when approaching the truck stop on the west side of Sacramento on i80. Is this a problem that only happens to me? By the way, I am not using any other map mods and have placed it at the top. It would be great if you could verify this.
Reggiedadon20

#196 Post by Reggiedadon20 » 20 Jun 2022 17:15

@SouthernMan I just found out about this mod today and i love this mod it makes the trucks stop realistic. But was wondering can you make alot of trucks at weigh station rest areas and trucks at company realistic like you did the truckstop mod and do you plain on adding more realistic truckstop in the states you already have. And do plain on adding more states to the mod.
SouthernMan

#197 Post by SouthernMan » 20 Jun 2022 17:27

heicheu wrote: 20 Jun 2022 16:14 @SouthernMan I love your mod :D This awsome mod makes the game so much more realistic. But I found one bug of sorts: it crashes when approaching the truck stop on the west side of Sacramento on i80. Is this a problem that only happens to me? By the way, I am not using any other map mods and have placed it at the top. It would be great if you could verify this.
Hey bud! In advance, thank you! I'll check, but when I had tested it didn't seem to have any errors for me. However, I will check again. :D
Trucker_71

#198 Post by Trucker_71 » 20 Jun 2022 17:28

heicheu wrote: 20 Jun 2022 16:14 I am not using any other map mods and have placed it at the top.
Try putting it right at the bottom of your mod manager since you have no map mods.
SouthernMan

#199 Post by SouthernMan » 20 Jun 2022 17:30

Reggiedadon20 wrote: 20 Jun 2022 17:15 @SouthernMan I just found out about this mod today and i love this mod it makes the trucks stop realistic. But was wondering can you make alot of trucks at weigh station rest areas and trucks at company realistic like you did the truckstop mod and do you plain on adding more realistic truckstop in the states you already have. And do plain on adding more states to the mod.
Well, maybe in the future I will, my friend. For now, I'm just focusing on truck stops. Only New Mexico and Colorado are missing to finish the states (I'm not considering Arizona, Nevada or Southern California, as they are old editions). Oh, thanks a lot! :D
heicheu

#200 Post by heicheu » 20 Jun 2022 17:39

SouthernMan wrote: 20 Jun 2022 17:27
heicheu wrote: 20 Jun 2022 16:14 @SouthernMan I love your mod :D This awsome mod makes the game so much more realistic. But I found one bug of sorts: it crashes when approaching the truck stop on the west side of Sacramento on i80. Is this a problem that only happens to me? By the way, I am not using any other map mods and have placed it at the top. It would be great if you could verify this.
Hey bud! In advance, thank you! I'll check, but when I had tested it didn't seem to have any errors for me. However, I will check again. :D
ok thank you so much, perhaps it could have been a personal problem for me.

Return to “Maps”