Logitech G29 and Driving Force Shifter

oystein93

Logitech G29 and Driving Force Shifter

#1 Post by oystein93 » 13 Jun 2022 18:04

Hi. i have a problem with a Logitech G29 steering wheel with gear lever. It happens that when I drive on Ets2, it happens that the steering wheel chops/lag for 5 seconds while I drive straight ahead and disengages automatically while I drive, and the steering wheel in the truck does not react for a few seconds so I lose control. The gear lever then automatically jumps to N (neutral) and must then put it back in gear. Anyone know if the game or the steering wheel is enough? I have downloaded the Logitech G-hub. For info, the steering wheel works without problems on the Ats.
Michi10

Re: Logitech G29 and Driving Force Shifter

#2 Post by Michi10 » 15 Jun 2022 11:57

Hello, I have the Logitech G920 steering wheel with shifter and it works for me without any problems. I have done a lot with this Logitech steering wheel. So ask where exactly the problem is and describe it.
oystein93

#3 Post by oystein93 » 20 Jun 2022 16:50

Hi. Ok. I will do my best. It happens that the steering wheel turns in uncontrolled directions when I drive. The problem appeared in the 1.42 update. (Force Feedback Update). On the 1.41 update I had no issues. The steering wheel is a little over 3 years old.

The Force Feedback settings I had on the 1.41 update:
https://prnt.sc/ly3N3pU3qJbn

To this day, I have as follows on the link:
https://prnt.sc/GPez2fouJW9H
Michi10

#4 Post by Michi10 » 24 Jun 2022 23:17

Hi. Okay, I'm trying to walk you through something with steps.
Ask how many profiles do you have, 1 or more profiles.
If it's just one could you PM me the config.cfg and controls.sii file from the profile what else is needed Pictures of all the options of the Logitech G HUB from each side. This is also possible from the ETS 2 controller settings from the steering wheel, please complete pictures from top to bottom. These pictures all as a zip file via PM.

For the pictures, please use the whole picture, not a section, otherwise nothing can be seen or helped you. i need this data Best regards Michi10

Return to “Technical Problems”