Wrong cash price for diesel

Unster

Wrong cash price for diesel

#1 Post by Unster » 24 Jun 2022 06:04

The diesel cash price is higher than the credit price on this toggling sign. The gas price is correct (credit price is higher than cash).
20220623225752_1.jpg
(sec-0020-0009);-79205.4;71.0693;-32221.4;-2.21835;-0.0547093
Win10 64
Last edited by Unster on 24 Jun 2022 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
jarryed

Re: Wrong cash price for diesel

#2 Post by jarryed » 24 Jun 2022 15:04

It is apparent that you are using mods. This more than likely will not be looked at.

You need to follow the bug reporting process here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16653

Part of that is that your Report should NOT include:

Reports where the profile has ever had mods on it.*

* Profiles that have mods on them can have undesired results with the game and game updates. This is why it is important to only report bugs from brand new or clean profiles. Even when you remove a mod, they can still leave data in the save file which can lead to undesired results.
If you cannot replicate the issue then it was most likely a mod related issue. DO NOT POST THIS IN THE BUG FORUMS! If you need help in these cases please post in the 'Help Center - Player to Player' of 'Technical Help' sections of the appropriate game forum.
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
Unster

Re: Wrong cash price for diesel

#3 Post by Unster » 24 Jun 2022 18:18

jarryed wrote: 24 Jun 2022 15:04 It is apparent that you are using mods. This more than likely will not be looked at.

You need to follow the bug reporting process here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16653

Part of that is that your Report should NOT include:

Reports where the profile has ever had mods on it.*

* Profiles that have mods on them can have undesired results with the game and game updates. This is why it is important to only report bugs from brand new or clean profiles. Even when you remove a mod, they can still leave data in the save file which can lead to undesired results.
If you cannot replicate the issue then it was most likely a mod related issue. DO NOT POST THIS IN THE BUG FORUMS! If you need help in these cases please post in the 'Help Center - Player to Player' of 'Technical Help' sections of the appropriate game forum.
Why are you backseat moderating? You're not even a moderator. And this bug has absolutely nothing to do with a truck mod.
Unster

Re: Wrong cash price for diesel [MOD]

#4 Post by Unster » 24 Jun 2022 20:53

I was just making a good-faith effort here to help SCS fix bugs as I've done before. I see the [MOD] tag got attached to my post. So is SCS dismissing the report just because the game world bug was found using a mod truck that has nothing to do with the game world? If so, I'm very disappointed since I even provided the coordinates and it would take just a few seconds for them to verify the bug. If instead I'm supposed to load a new profile and spend considerable time to drive to this place with another truck to verify the bug, then I'm done helping SCS find any bugs, as that would be ridiculous.
PBandJ

#5 Post by PBandJ » 24 Jun 2022 23:03

In this case @Unster is correct. I went to this spot in my vanilla profile. It is not mod related. Hopefully this gets corrected.

Cash price for diesel is higher than the credit price.

This is cash price on left in green:
[ external image ]
ats_20220624_185655_00 by PB andJ, on Flickr

This is credit price on left in green:
[ external image ]
ats_20220624_185654_00 by PB andJ, on Flickr

View of map:
[ external image ]
ats_20220624_190019_00 by PB andJ, on Flickr

Game log txt file:
https://mega.nz/file/29tAVRLZ#C-s4npBhS ... O-szTJrgVc

Windows 10
Always producible
Unster

#6 Post by Unster » 25 Jun 2022 00:19

@PBandJ Thanks for verifying, though you shouldn't have to. SCS or moderators here seem far too quick to dismiss things as mod-related. Of course a truck mod will not change something on the map. And I have no map mods. If I did, of course I'd verify first without mods before reporting.
PBandJ

#7 Post by PBandJ » 25 Jun 2022 00:30

@Unster your welcome. I do have to say it didn't take that long to switch to my vanilla and teleport to the area. It isn't worth getting all bent out of shape about. I understand their thinking about mods some what. It just doesn't have to be a map mod that messes with things. I had a photo mod that interfered with the icons in game before. Usually if I see something, I go to vanilla profile and see if it is still there. Usually someone has all ready reported it though lol.
Unster

#8 Post by Unster » 25 Jun 2022 00:53

@PBandJ I also understand that mods can affect things but only in their area of influence. A photo mod is a UI mod, so it can affect icons and such. To dismiss everything that's ever had a mod, when it's quick and easy for the devs to check with the given coordinates, in my opinion goes too far. They might as well require a screenshot of a freshly done anti-virus scan or Steam file verification before accepting any bug report. I mean where does it stop.

For map related bugs, it's highly inconvenient to switch to another profile and try to find the same place. For non-map-related bugs, it's not a big deal and it makes sense, especially if it pertains to something not easy to reproduce.
Madkine
Global moderator

#9 Post by Madkine » 25 Jun 2022 02:48

@Unster If you make the effort to follow the bug reporting process something is far more likely to be looked at.
Without a game log there's a high chance it will be ignored.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Unster

#10 Post by Unster » 25 Jun 2022 02:55

Madkine wrote: 25 Jun 2022 02:48 @Unster If you make the effort to follow the bug reporting process something is far more likely to be looked at.
Without a game log there's a high chance it will be ignored.
That would be a shame as I thought I was doing SCS a favor here. Having said that, they've fixed other stuff like this where I didn't provide a log. I think someone got triggered by seeing a mod truck in the screenshot.

Return to “Bugs 1.44”