Performance Optimizer achievement not triggered?!?

Georgee25

Performance Optimizer achievement not triggered?!?

#1 Post by Georgee25 » 27 Jun 2022 12:32

Hello fellow truckers,
I would like to know if there is any issue with my save or if it is something that I am not doing right for this achievement to work. So, the description of the achievement is this: Achieve at least 75% of the average garage productivity for 10 large garages in your company. Which in my mind means that you need to have at least 10 large garages and each of them to have productivity above 75%, right? Wrong!
It seems like something is happening and I am not getting this triggered. What have I done so far is: hire some more drivers, then make sure to have at least 10 males and 10 females hired. Quick travel or skip time until they go full lever and trigger Aspects of Professionalism - which I've done.
Next, gain some more money and buy every single garage in game and trigger Property Magnate - which I've also done.
Now, onto the strange thing. I am now having all the garages purchased, 11 of them are large with full level drivers. Others are small and empty. For those 11 (HQ included) I have only full level drivers and all of them have above 75% productivity...and still no achievement. Something I have noticed is that on the left side panel while in Garage Manager, there is some "average productivity of garages" indicator which by my guess is the average for all the garages that you own...which is at 5% for me.
So now, here comes my question. Is it something wrong with my game that is not triggering the achievement or is that "average productivity of garages" on the left side that I need to get to 75%? I have searched this all over the place and still no clear answer. Some help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
TL;DR: Performance Optimizer achievement not triggered after getting all existent garages and at least 10 with 75% productivity.
CarbonGTGaming

Re: Performance Optimizer achievement not triggered?!?

#2 Post by CarbonGTGaming » 01 Jul 2022 20:11

Maybe you can keep buying and hiring drivers it took me a while to get it but it works

Return to “Help center - player to player”