ATS 1.45 Discussion

Vojta
SCS Software

Re: ATS 1.45 Open Beta Discussion

#351 Post by Vojta » 02 Jul 2022 18:53

Code: Select all

Hi everyone,

A new ATS build 1.45.0.56 is available in public_beta on Steam.

* 0187510 - rebranding_gas_stations - nm_gas_station2-corner_chemron - levitating numbers)
* 0189859 - Idaho - Grangeville - Raised terrain
* 0189790 - scs_drybulk - light details
clifflandmark

#352 Post by clifflandmark » 02 Jul 2022 22:08

thks vojta, it shows 451 mb of download.

Edit :We need economy overhaul.Once you're able to load HAZMAT and owned a tanker, you're millionaire.Some HAZMAT driver in Youtube mentioned making 70k-100k a year for HAZMAT.They make good money but SCS is exaggerating. That's bug of both ETS and ATS.

[ external image ]
flight50

#353 Post by flight50 » 02 Jul 2022 23:31

SouthernMan wrote: 02 Jul 2022 18:39 Maybe it's not new for some, but I believe that many still haven't seen it... Silane Gás company(Montana):
We have yet to see that depot actually. We only got word from the Montana industry blog that the industry was coming. This is first glance at the actual prefab (or one of them at least) and I must say, its nice. The trailer covers another that I mentioned before for gas. I think this trailer can cover several inert gases in ATS. So a little fiction could happen in this case. I see nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and helium at the least here. I think propane actually gets its own tanker as they are pretty distinctive. This is another company that I see as going wide spread in ATS. The more companies that go wide spread for any dlc is good. Only thing that needs to happen is rebranding for other regions. But every industry brought to ATS helps populate ICCs for sure. Occasionally bring in a few variant prefabs that get rebranded. As long as prefabs that are wide spread are not over used, they can bleed over into multiple regions. The problem is SCS has seriously overused many of the companies thus far which makes the need more critical for new companies. Had they continued the new company and industry growth like Oregon, since Oregon, we wouldn't be where we are now talking about it so much.

I must say its better late than never. With Anne and Petr as our graphics artist, I don't see why Pavel would cap ATS growing logistically like ETS2. I am not only anymore in seeing the seriously need for ICC's and I think SCS is responding to the community. This is positive and I love the direction that its seems to be going. We see what Montana is bringing but we don't see the full scale of Texas yet. The test for me is with what follows Texas which should be Oklahoma. Louisiana takes us back to the L shaped a tad and Kansas, Nebraska or the Dakotas after Texas makes zero sense. That gives us a C shaped map which imho, is worse than the L shaped. So Oklahoma is the logical direction after Texas. So for me, my eyes are looking at what will Oklahoma bring industry and new company wise. The cargo follows those 2 so I'm not concern with cargo really. We might not get a flood of it but for every new industry, there must be new cargo. We must have something to haul in and out of a depot otherwise, SCS won't bother putting effort into it. People not seeing cargo now is not a concern for me. It'll be there. Maybe not a ton but its coming.
SouthernMan

#354 Post by SouthernMan » 03 Jul 2022 00:22

@flight50 Well, tbh, I agree with some of the points you mentioned. And really, if they'd been doing this since Oregon, we probably wouldn't be talking so much about logistics. :)

Hopefully it's just a matter of time before they get better, including the economy in general.
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
flight50

#355 Post by flight50 » 03 Jul 2022 01:04

The economy in general can get overhauled. That is ICC wise, truck maintenance wise and company management wise which controls finances. In due time yes...I'll like to think. I'm not asking for tomorrow or even next year. But each update should chip away at something to improve game play. If my hunch is right, 18 Wheels just added can do a lot for ATS if its wide spread. This update sets up Montana primarily as we didn't get beta for the DX12 yet. At some point, it will drop though.
parasaurolophus67

#356 Post by parasaurolophus67 » 03 Jul 2022 13:10

Wonder if people noticed that some new cargo were added. Like Guard rails, IBC containers, Lemonades, and buttermilk.
Sara

#357 Post by Sara » 03 Jul 2022 13:56

Yeah, I saw it. I also say Montana DLC is going to be released not long after 1.45 gets fully released too.
Tristman

#358 Post by Tristman » 03 Jul 2022 14:42

parasaurolophus67 wrote: 03 Jul 2022 13:10 Wonder if people noticed that some new cargo were added. Like Guard rails, IBC containers, Lemonades, and buttermilk.
Oh I was wondering already whether guard rails were new or they were added a while ago and I never noticed :)
flight50

#359 Post by flight50 » 03 Jul 2022 14:43

Typically once a map releasing update goes public, the map itself is also uploaded. The updates use to be a day or two or hrs before the release. I like the simultaneous releases. SCS always states that they work out issues all the way up to a release anyways.

So a few open deck loads huh. Along with the cardboard bales, it's an improvement. Anything is better than nothing. Imho, there should be 3-5 cargoes added per update minimum. Whether it's def files or 3d models, doesn't matter. There is enough industry in the game now to play catch up.
howey

#360 Post by howey » 04 Jul 2022 08:38

flight50 wrote: 03 Jul 2022 14:43
So a few open deck loads huh. Along with the cardboard bales, it's an improvement. Anything is better than nothing. Imho, there should be 3-5 cargoes added per update minimum. Whether it's def files or 3d models, doesn't matter. There is enough industry in the game now to play catch up.
No new open deck cargo, there inclosed trailer cargo :roll:. But this is the thing they go to the effort of adding them in for the trailer types that already have vast amounts of cargo available but don't add def file cargo for trailers that need them like the hoppers. It's things like this that tick me off and make me criticise them on it and don't want to be THAT guy but when comes to things like this I become THAT guy and i'm noticing more and more others doing that same thing and I wonder why........

Going back to the tanker trailers in my last comment I don't understand why the loads for them are very limited in locations. Is it just me but don't you think that pretty much every accessible fuel station in game is eligible for delivery locations and refineries are the pick up/filling locations. From normal 91/95/98 etc unleaded to E10 and E85 to even VP racing high octane fuels..........

Return to “General discussion about the game”