ATS 1.45 Discussion

jarryed

Re: ATS 1.45 Open Beta Discussion

#411 Post by jarryed » 06 Jul 2022 13:12

Not sure if it is just me or not, maybe it is now handled internally but I am seeing less and less QA ID numbers that are getting added to a proper bug report. I'm not knocking on SCS on this. It is just something that I noticed.

Neither of the two signage bug posts that I made have a QA ID assigned to them. Last I knew natvander was pretty attentive to these.

viewtopic.php?t=312049
viewtopic.php?t=311977
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."
Texshi

#412 Post by Texshi » 06 Jul 2022 15:56

I just noticed.. Montana is brighter on the Map! looks like after 1.45 it arrives? Good to see we're edging so close to Texas but dang if I had hoped it would come first!
For SCS P389/P589 Tuning Pack Part Suggestions Photo Album - https://imgur.com/a/eaEjKr9
Peterbilt 379 / 389 Tuning Example Inspirations Photo Album - https://imgur.com/a/DDGTDPW

Peterbilt forever!
SouthernMan

#413 Post by SouthernMan » 06 Jul 2022 17:22

Cheese Factory(it is not specified which state it is from):
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

PS: I don't know if something like this has ever been shared. I also don't know if this is new or not, but I don't remember seeing it before.
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
flight50

#414 Post by flight50 » 06 Jul 2022 17:47

I can't say that I've seen it. We have cheese cargo in the game and milk. This would be a plus for sure. Its either a Montana thing or a Texas thing. Slimmer chance for the California rework though. Nice find and thanks for sharing. The one thing I hope that happens is it gets a total new name and not Global Mills. That could also be a butter and yogurt plant as well. Any dairy by product could come from here. Its a much needed manufacturer plant though. We need a lot more of these and dedicated grocery stores honestly.

All the places like this that have check in booths, I wish we could get assigned a bay at these booths and go find that bay. Dynamic bays would be cool to have.
SouthernMan

#415 Post by SouthernMan » 06 Jul 2022 17:50

Agreed. And yeah, I also don't remember seeing this prefab before. Despite the name of the prefab being "cheese factory", there is no logo of any kind on this company.

And I also think that they didn't put the logo just to be able to reuse it to make other companies(i think).
Study will not always make you wise, sometimes it will simply make you more superb.
VTXcnME

#416 Post by VTXcnME » 06 Jul 2022 18:17

I use real company logos- so don't know what is called in ATS- but that's a Georgia Pacific (I think that's a 42 print in game? ) delivery point in- I think- Lewiston Idaho. It's a prefab in northern Idaho.
SouthernMan

#417 Post by SouthernMan » 06 Jul 2022 18:23

Nope, now that I realized that in the "variant" of the prefab it says "global mills", and there is no other option (42 print, etc), just Global mills.

But I'll check in Lewiston to be sure.
flight50

#418 Post by flight50 » 06 Jul 2022 18:54

Georgia Pacific is probably Page & Price Paper if its in Lewiston Idaho. If that place gets rebrand for a cheese factory, it must carry a different name for sure. Rebranding is cool for one additional company. After that, a new prefab is needed imo. Can't get away with using the same prefab for 3 different companies. 2 should be the limit if its going to be done. Obviously no reused for another is ideal but if SCS need to save time and have something similar, rebrand only once.
SouthernMan

#419 Post by SouthernMan » 06 Jul 2022 19:00

Yes indeed it was "Page & Price Paper" in Lewiston, ID. But as I said above, the ingame variant is like "global mills" in this cheese company.

I hope they use some different name for this company, though.
wanderingfido

#420 Post by wanderingfido » 06 Jul 2022 20:10

flight50 wrote: 28 Jun 2022 11:51 I like the ImFine and Green Petrol. I have zero issues if they don't reflect a real life company. SCS has more freedom when not having to look over their shoulders at a law suite. Change always bring debate though. Some embrace change, some don't cope with it so well. But unless one is a modder or use mods, little can be done but adapt ;). For me, as long as we can get delivers to these new gas stations with owned tankers now, the change is good. SCS got away from delivering to these. Time to get back on track with more things in place to support it.
Speaking of lawsuits, I'm hoping the workshop guys have legal freedom to exercise further artistic liberty. Like altering the yellow and blue Swift slogan on the side of the trailer. From Best in class to First in crash. ;)

Return to “General discussion about the game”