Convoy Mode - Game crashes [190020]

RealLocutus

Convoy Mode - Game crashes [190020]

#1 Post by RealLocutus » 01 Jul 2022 21:33

We tried the Convoy mode yesterday in the Beta 1.45 - and encountered a series of game crashes.

I have been the host and a friend of mine joined the convoy.

First crash:
Was shortly after starting the game. I was in Vienna and my friend was somewhere else. He fast travelled to Vienna and when his truck was loaded and should be standing next to mine. My Game (host) crashed.

Second crash:
We managed to drive our first delivery without any further problems and close to the destination - I just turned on the yard of the company. Suddenly my friends game crashed - mine worked fine and I could end the contract.

Third crash:
My friend reconnected. Then he could also finish the job. We choose the next contract and just wanted to drive to the company - and again my game crashed (host).

My GameLog at Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/w42mghUZ

My Game Crash Log at Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/efVmEUhT

Convoy works fine for us with 1.44 so it has to be an issue with the beta.
Hope the report helps you with finding the issue.
Trenero

Re: Convoy Mode - Game crashes

#2 Post by Trenero » 03 Jul 2022 16:13

I've also have the same problem in convoy with a friend, and in our case i think we isolate the problem, i think a problem related to the in game triggers ( toll triggers, sleeping triggers, garaje triggers, repair triggers...)

The game crashes for the other player if you interact with a trigger or your game crash if the other player interact with trigger, no matter who is the host it always crash for the other person who didn't interact with the trigger.

Always reproducible.
Windows 64bits
Game version 1.45.0.33
Game Crash
Tom
SCS Software

Re: Convoy Mode - Game crashes [190020]

#3 Post by Tom » 04 Jul 2022 08:46

Thanks for report.
QA 190020

Return to “Bugs 1.45”